Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I popped out from behind Kiba and smiled. "You didn't have to shout." I giggled and closed the door on a ranting and cussing Franktard. "Haha, well that's what the douche gets for kicking me in my sleep." I walked away and started cooking whatever meat Frank wanted and gagged. "Gosh, does meat have to smell so awful?" I muttered under my breath. I finished and ran past Kiba to the bathroom and vomitted. I groaned and finished, brushing my teeth and attempting to fix my wild locks, and failing each time. I finally give and decide I look fine and walk back out to see Frank eating what I cooked. "You discust me Frank." I said with a straight face, I started laughed and shook my head when he flipped me the bird. "No thanks carnivore, I only date herbavores." I giggled at the terminologies I labeled us with and flopped back on to the leather couch.

The two were the funniest couple of friends I have seen in awhile. I listened to the two's banter even though I had my attention else where. My daughter entered my thoughts again, 'Dad? When can I...uh...finally see you? You appeared on the news. I know what you've done and...I'd just like to see your face again.' The joyful expression on my face disappeared for a second, 'Give me some time child. I don't think I can face you after everything you made me promise you in the past, when you were just a little girl. I remember all of it. So, please just give me some time.' And then from there, she gave me a sense of acknowledgement to let me know that she understood why. I then turned to the other two, "So, what do you dick wipes do all day? Sit on your ass?" I said it all with a heavy dose of sarcasm.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

"Oh you know, the usual, Rape old men's minds and possibly molest them in their sleep." I sniggered and matched my sarcasm with his. "Why, what do you do all day? sit in your room and jack off?" I smirked. Frank was clearly confused about why we were being sarcastic to eachother. I quirked an eyebrow and jumped up. "Well what you want to do? Want me to take you to the park?" I was attempting to hold a straight face.

I raised an eyebrow, "You might wanna be careful with fucking with this old man's mind....You'd better wear a condom because I got one dirty ass mind." I chuckled slightly afterwards and continued, "Me? Well for the last 20 years it was hunting down that asshole. But before that, I'd go out and watch people just because they looked funny."

I couldn't hold the poker face any longer, I began laughing at his comeback. "Alright, fine I'll take us to Newark. It's better there and there are a hell of a lot of good stuff there. Maybe if you're lucky you could get into a scrap or fight, but there's actually an open concert, Frank and I are going to be there to perform with the other boys. If you want to come along. There's beer and all that other hard ass liquor." I muttered.

The liqour was entising enough for me to go to this concert. But something kept nagging at me, a sense of doom almost. Whatever happened to me last night wasn't fake, I felt my blood cells slowly necrotizing from the contact with molecular silver. Whoever that guy was, he really didn't want to go out without taking me down with him. I sighed, "I might follow you guys. Sounds interesting." Though my tone gave the opposite of what I just said, "I need to stop by my daughters place. She asked me to stop by soon." The only thing I had deceived myself of is that she wasn't alive anymore, but instead I talked to one of my grandchildren who played the part. I couldn't know this until the moment is right though. False memories, bad luck, and a shitload of broken promises filled my heart to a point where I didn't know which way was up or down. A strange sort of reality that can only be found in madness.

"Well okay then. Here's the address." I handed him the slip of paper. "I'll make sure the bartender give you anything on the house when you get there. He's an old friend." I stated then turned to look for my stuff. "FRANK GIVE ME MY MAKE UP BAG NOW!!!" I started chasing him, attempting to catch the little emo midget. "Frank, I swear if you do not give it back you will never get Freak back. hehehe" I smirked as his eyes widened and threw me the bag. "Suckah!" I yelled from behind as I took off running into Kiba's room and jumping out the window. I apepared near the living room window in less than 5 seconds. "I bet you're wondering why we act like children, It's because of it's leader, everyone here knows I'm the only female that is a fertile and is a leader of my own cult. I have been called the "Child Of Darkness" because of being a a female vampiress, near the elite mode and first female fertile to create a new member." I finished I glared at my hands and shook my head. "I'm like this because I had a precious thing taken away. Pitiful, but at least I'm a successful bitch-child of darkness." I laced my last words with humor and smiled.

I only watched with some slight amusement at the two. She was strange indeed but it was of no consequence that she was a leader in her own right. Many like her I have seen rise to power, but fail to understand where the line must be drawn and never be crossed. The downfalls used to nearly send rifts through the very fabric of vampire society. But those were the days of old. I looked down again as thoughts slowly filtered into my mind. 'Not much can be done...only what mustn't be will be and what should be isn't...' The thought almost seemed foreign, alien, and utterly correct. A sense of understanding mixed with the scent of a pack of wolves looking for some fun and excitement for tonight. Most likely going for a club or bar. I stood and looked outside at them and they all had smiles, laughs imprinted on their face, and a reluctance to think of anything that went wrong for them today. If anyone had seen anything, I simply used an old trick, faking me ash to teleport to my daughter's gravesite. Of course, her grandchild was there waiting. I didn't see the grave of course. I only saw what little of my daughter in my grandchild. A sort of combined vision of what is and what is not. The distortion of reality on a visual level. I faced towards the grave and saw nothing but green grass. But that may have been nearly a hundred seasons ago. Slowly, I allowed myself to silently accept the fact that I was lying to myself.

I sat down on the bench like I did after the funeral, the empty feeling I had knowing that she was gone. It caused a rift between me and my wife. A rift that never healed, never to be forgotten. I spent nearly a lifetime sitting on that bench, the one I now sit on. She came back day after day and begged my to move on, but the damage was done. My psyche broke down and fabricated a whole memory sequence for me. I now saw the same ol' grave that I had stared at for some time. The real memories came back in a slow and progressive state. I ran a hand through my hair, silent tears streaming down my face. A wicked sense of awakening and crude rememberance. I then stepped up to the grave to place a bullet upon the headstone which read, "Serah Takamoto, 1980-2001" I looked at it and silently spoke, "'Bout time I came around. Sorry I didn't stop by sooner." I knelt and then continued, " Things didn't go so well for me all those years. Most of it was denial, some of it was falsely placed belief. I'm sorry...I really am you know..." I couldn't say anymore. There weren't any words to really say what I wanted to.

I stood after a few minutes of silence and walked away. I left that sin of my past behind. There wasn't any looking back. My grandchild of course was there to take witness of what happens when reality strikes someone who was in their own madness for nearly a century. I teleported to the concert and walked up to the bar, "Drink, please!" The bartender asked what I wanted, I just told him to get me whatever was strong. He brought me a bottle of whiskey and I nodded my thanks. I disappeared to be sitting alone. I needed to be alone for a lil while and the vibes I gave off must've said it with an exclaimation point since people avoided me with a passion.

I saw Kiba get what he wanted and winked at the bartender. I was really nervous and Frank was looking out for my long time friend Gerry. I spotted him before Frank did and yelled out to him "Yo Gee!!" I laughed and made Frank jump with anticipation and anxiety. "Smooth move there Frankie baby." I muttered to him, earning the bird again. Gerry walked over and winked at Frank them smiled at me. "What's up my Gothic Bitch?" He asked me. I laughed. Nothing much I think you should know we have a new member in the building. So where you been you dickweed?" I asked. Frank pulled me on to his lap to hide his face in my side. "Yo that your man, Kei?" I laughed and shook my head. "Sorry he doesn't swing my way, by the way before our concert, I wanted you to meet my short brother from another mother." I stated. Frank rose his green russet eyes up at Gerry and blushed. "I know you guys have loads to talk about." I sniggered and detactched myselfto set up my mic and bass. I heard Frank and Gerry get along quite well. "The gothic cupid strikes again..." I turned to see Matt, the bartender. "oh, yeah. I'm just being the devilish little saint I am." I stated and finished fixing everything up.

"So you guys will be up in about 20. Got it cupcake?" Matt asked, cocking an eyebrow. I stuck my hip out and my hands on either side of my hips. "Call me 'cupcake' againa dn you'll have your own head up your ass." I turned and heard him laugh up a storm. I walked up to Kiba cautiously. "Hey how you enjoying your night so far?" I asked through telepathy. "I'm going on in about 5 now. so hope you get to hear at least one or two songs." I walked away and got myself ready and saw that Frank, Nick, Todd, and Keller were all waiting for me. "Okay first song is "The Forgotten Bullet," I told them and stopped before I could say anything more. "The rest I'll tell you when the first song is finished." They all agrred and looked up at the stage when we heard Matt give us our introduction. I got up at the front and waved at everyone. "Hey bitches and assholes, we all having fun?" I asked the crowd gave out a few loud whoops and whistles. "So we're the Children Of The Night, and our first song for you tonight is "The Forgotten Bullet." I bowed my head and heard Frank and Todd give out to the intro of it and I came in, as practiced. "So we're falling down,..."

They started in on their songs on stage. The melody they played gave me some chills down my spine. I had heard it some time before, in a dream I had not too long ago. I looked up after taking a few swigs and watched as they played. I was waiting for the heavy/thrash metal growls and barks that I heard them practicing once. But I didn't think that they would do such a gig in the beginning. I took a few more swigs from the bottle and felt it burn on the way down. Something or someone was looking at me pretty hardcore and I could feel it biting at me. A gnawing sensation almost. I turned my head to be looking at a girl in the crowd who was near the back to be out of sight. I knew her face, but I turned my head like I didn't know her. Whoever she was, I knew she was going to come to me for answers. Some turners tend to have visions of me and then think that I was the one who turned them. Stray memories that have to be collected or else be lost in the sands of time. I took another swig and tried to slow the burn out of my cells at a cellular level.