Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I looked at Kiba and sensed that he was really irritated. "Hey guys, My boss just called, he needs us back. ASAP." I pulled a frown and everyone groaned. "Ray, why don't you move to Belleville?" I asked, Frnak and the others nodded. Ray looked a little sad, but smiled and patted me atop the head. "Well, hun, I have to find a job there, then if I can, a house. "Why not take mine?" Frank piped up. I glanced at him and smiled. "Well if you guys are willing then, I'll start packing up then." We all cheered. "Yay, my brother from another mother is going to move back home!" I giggled and hugged Ray. "Well we better get going. Like now before pops starts a riot." Frank nodded and grabbed our guitars and put the into the van and I nodded to Kiba.

I saw Keira nod and I knew immediately what was going on. I put off my emotion distress for now and jumped to my feet to walk briskly over, "What's up? Bossman call?" I asked with a quizzically raised eyebrow. I had a feeling something really bad just happened or is about to happen dependent on us getting back to headquarters. I didn't even wait for an answer and teleported back to her building to see what was up. I looked around and listened but everything seemed alright so I teleported back to be sitting in the van. I lit up a smoke and blew the smoke out of the van so I didn't get it in everyone's face.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I was lying, I didn't get a call from Damian, I used that to get us out so I didn't see Kiba so distressed. "It's all fine, he just wants us back with you no later than 2:00AM." I scoffed, boy was I a lousy liar... I looked up at him and turned away. "Todd, I heard you and Keller got got a new puppy." I bit my lip and he knew what I meant when I said something like that out of the blue. "Oh yeah, he's adorable, we named the little guy Frankie." I let out a snort/laugh and recieved a swatt on the arm. Everyone else started laughing while Frank kept poking my side. "Ow okay I'm not the one who said it!" I said between giggles. He finally stop and soon curled up next to me and fell asleep. "Damn man-child..." I murmured.

'Heh...Can't believe a terrible liar like her got me with that...' I thought to myself as I smoked. 'Can't be helped I guess...' I don't know why I was so eager to help the same organization that ordered the hit on my daughter. Sure, she had her vices but she was working undercover and ended up having to do a multitude of things to get the mob to accept her. By the time they found out, it was already too late. The memory of it flashed across my vision for a second and I sighed slightly to exhale a large amount of smoke. Then I smelt her on top of the van, I flashed to be standing on the van to be looking down at Amber clinging on to it. "What the fuck do you want? I thought I said scram..." I looked at her with my anger visably on my face. "You have no reason to be here and unless you want to be interfering with company Mission's I suggest you leave. Now." Amber, being the stubborn puppy she was, resisted and shook her head. I sighed and let all the anger go. "You need a place to stay, eh? You could have just asked. I got a friend named Tito who would like the company. Here's his number to contact him. Most likely, he'll take you to a safehouse." I handed her a number scrawled on a piece of paper. She slowly raised her hand to snatch it and jump off to run down the alley. It was strange how I knew the people I did. 'Sorry T but I didn't know what else to do.' I thought as I spaced out on everything today.

I shook Frank awake and got up. I have to take Princess and Kiba to the room now. I'll see you guys tomorrow at the park, and yes, I'll be out in the day." I answered their silent questions as quickly as possible. As I got out I heard Kiba sigh and I looked up. "Hey you alright there Kibs?" I asked, I didn't really wait for an answer before I even neared the door Frank collapsed on to me snoring. I lay there on the ground cursing to the heavens, "Why the hell is such a short person so heavy?" I grumbled, attempting to get out of my prison. "Gah! Wake up midget!" I shook him, but to my dismay, he remained asleep. I sighed andattempted to shove him off me, realizing he was grasping on to my trench coat. "Aww Frankie! Wake up! I don't want to lie here in the middle of the road!" as soo as I said that he got up and carried me into the building and into my room. "Asshole..." I muttered.

I was already in my room by the time they opened the door and as if on cue my door closed as the front door opened. I sat on my bed and kicked back to relax. I stared up at the ceiling for some time. "..." I couldn't think out loud, but my thoughts were loud enough in my head to almost be screaming.

I grimaced when I heard the guest door. "Well, someone's really moody..." I sighed afterwards and watched Frank plop on to my bed, taking up most of it. I plopped on to the couch and stared up at the cieling, sleep didn't come though. I sighed again and grabbed my keys and sunglasses. I left a note on the table and left. I called Damian and stopped outside the building while it rang. "What is it now Kei? Do you realize I'm busy?" Damian exclaimed. "Hey, I'm calling to tell you I'm going to be gone for a couple days. So you just do whatever it is you're really doing and I'll be back soon." I hung up before he could ask why. I pulled the battery out of my phone to avoid getting called. "Nothing too personal, just need my time alone..." I muttered to no one in particular. I started walking down to the garage when I was stopped by Jason. "Where are you going Miss Keira?" He asked timidly. "Not your concern, sugar. Go back to work. I have a mission." I looked at him as he nodded and walked away. I got into my beat up volkswagen and drove off.

I watched as Keria left, "Such a pity that such a beautiful thing has been broken by the world. She accepts it though..." I thought to myself as she drove off after the stop light had changed down the street. I wondered if she had known that I wasnt a prior agent but rather a merc that had been paid to..."take care" of a loose end that had been selling intelligence to the highest bidder. No matter, she will find out with time. I walked out of my room to head towards the door when someone spoke, "Heading somewhere, "Fang". There is business to discuss about your payment...."

As soon as I got on to the highway, I stomped on to the gas and drove as fast as possible. I put in my puunk album in and played "Demolition Lovers". "What will I do? Where will I go? Why did I leave?" I had the same questions swarming my already weary mind. Yet I still didn't have an answer. I shut my radio off and started singing to one of the song I had wrote earlier today at the club. I suddenly got an idea as to where I was going to go. I stomped on to the breaks and sat in the middle of the highway between Belleville and Newark. "I guess I should go to Alaska...I can't go back to the HQ though..." I turned around and gunned it towards Belleville. I passed the HQ and parked my car out in the front and walked to the airport. - TL- I arrived in Anchorage again and smelled the air, I sighed contently and walked out to the road and called for a taxi. I asked the driver to take me to the Comic Cafe, as soon as I got there I paid and gave a tip. I walked into the store and bought my skittles, coffee, and two manga books. I smiled and walked out. I was planning on going to the park but walked towards the cemetary instead. "Mama, I want to come home now." I murmurred.

nice pics