Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    "So if you loved me, would it truly be?..." The last guitar chords stuck as I finished the last verse and bowed. "Okay how the fxxk was that for you Newark? Warmed up yet?" I asked the crowd, more than half the crowd jumped up and cheered, I looekd at Kiba and winked at him. "Well, Now we have another song for you, but after this I'm going to let my buddy Keller over here take over for me." I waved a hand at the bassist, who nodded towards the crowd. "This next song, is called Hell's Cry, Heaven's Call" I hope you enjoy it." I nodded my head and Nick started the drum intro this time. The beat was fast paced, so Frank and Todd jumped in. Frank used the crunch of his guitar while Todd used his melodramatic pad. I heard Keller finally come in when the first verse swam through my head. I turned around and lifted the mic and then winked at Keller, he smiled and nodded. "So what? I think I can give you a little something to remember me, baby..." I was about to act provacative, I turned and ran a hand up my leg in a flirtatious way, getting a few woops and whistles. "Well then honey,...YOU JUST LOST TO HELL!!" I screamed into the mic with such raw emotion, I heard Frank backing me up with his cute screamo actions. "Honey, This mirror you gave me, showes nothing... I'm giving you to, Hell's cry, while I request, Heaven's call..." I finished the song after a few more minutes, just about to continue the last verse when I heard a person in the crowd scream the lyrics out to me. I looked out and saw the person and my jaw literally dropped. "Just Hear Hell's Cry, and Heaven's Call...You'll answer both for me? Aw Baby..." I stared at him and jumped off the stage and tackled him. "Ray!" I let out a giggle when he didn't fall, but spun me around. Keller and Todd sniggered and took the mic. "Ladies, gents, Let us introduce you to our long time friend, Raymond Cravins." Ray waved to the crowd and sat down while I jumped back up to the stage. "Well, Like I promised, Keller and his sexy voice is going to give you a lovely chill to your spine." I grabbed my bass and went to where Keller stood and gave him the nod. "The Sharpest Knife for You," Keller anounced. I started and I felt like I disappeared into the music.

The atmosphere they had was almost intoxicatingly hard to resist. Keira seemed to be enjoying herself, which was a good thing, and the band played really well with each other. Being friends with most of them helped actually since they got to know each other on a more personal level. I kept drinking from my bottle a little at a time. No need to rush. All the memories I had suppressed were popping up and the music helped smooth them out and actually allowed me to handle them. I watched and chuckled to shake my head when Keira was being slightly..."promiscuious" on stage. I averted my attention of course. I didn't want anyone to think the wrong idea about me looking at her. I didn't view her in such a way either. I felt a soft hand ruffle through my hair and it shocked me from the flood of sudden memories. A woman walked past me to lean against the stage. She had a reasonably large bust and seemed to take pride in how many looks she got. Eye candy could be a description of how she presented herself.

I looked down and narrowed my eyes, "What do you want, Amber?" She was genuinely surprised that I knew her name form the look of slight shock that registered on her face. I didn't care though.

"What's wrong with catching up with an old friend?" she shot back the reply like a seductress would. And I wanted none of it.

"If you've got nothing more to do then to play games with me then I suggest you leave...now." At the tail end of my sentence I gave her a meaningful death glare. The type you'd give to those you truely did want to kill.

"Yeesh...still serious as always. You haven't changed much since the last time I saw you. Always letting your insticts get the better of you. Whatever happened to easy going and care free 'Fang' I knew?" She said it in such a way that made it seem like she was mocking me. But i knew better.

"Like you are any better. Trying to kite me into an argument like always. Oh and that care free and easy going guy is gone. KIA." I kind of shot back but I couldn't care. I was trying to cope with my memories that plagued me like some movie you watched and couldn't quite remember until something jogs your memory and it isn't the way you imagined it in your head. She continued saying whatever it was she was going to say to me, but I didn't care. I just kept drinking my drink to block out her annoying voice.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

The gig finally ended and all of us gave a bow. "Thank you all for the best night! I love you Newark!" I jumped off the stage and looked around for Kiba, I saw him with a, well with what looked like a sedutctress skank. "Hey KeiKei!" I heard Ray exclaime from the bar. "RayRay!" I jumped him again, this time he held me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "How's my little sister from another mister doing?" He asked. "Oh you know, the usually, only this time I have to babysit a certain twerp." I shot a glance at Frank and he stuck his tongue out at me, Gerry caressing Frank's face and stroking his cheek every now and then. "Hey hey hey, gay midget and queerios take it to the bus." I laughed when Frank and Gerry both flipped me the bird. "No thanks, a threesome seems like a lot of work. "Yeah, but when you're the dominant one you'd get to do a complete orgy." Gerry retorted. I combusted into fits of laughter with everyone. A female came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Yes?" I asked. The chick threw a punch at me, but luckily I knew it was coming, I grabbed her fist and bent it up and back. "You really want to play that game, chica?" I asked, venom laced with every word. "You arrogant wench! Why do you have these guys here and none of them are stopping me and my group from kicking all your asses?" She asked coyly. I snorted, very unlady-like. "You don't want to mess with me and my guys. If you want to play "the godfather" then you better pray that god forgives you for starting shit with an elite. Io sono il figlio delle tenebre*" I spat, my eyes changed from hazel to a bright red. I bent her wrist back a little more farther, until she wailed with pain and fear. "Now you listen, and you listen good, you come at me with your petty douchebags, I will kill you and feed you to the rogues. Got it, cagna**?" I asked, she nodded and I let her go, shoving her back into the crowd. "Geez, Kei, I didn't know you cared for us fags..." Frank said. I burst into laughter again and thinks went back just before she came. I stole another glance at Kiba before getting a coke infused with rum. "Ooh someone's going into light mode..." Gerry stated. I nodded and scanned the area, I felt a cold chill creep up behind me.
    (*Io sono il figlio delle tenebre = I am the Child Of Darkness
    **Cagna = Bitch in italian.
    I thought throwing in some italian would make my character a little bit conspicuous)
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 05-10-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Amber was being very irritating. I had enough of it. The veins on my forehead looked liek they were ready to pop. I stood and grabbed her by the throat to toss her into the crowd. The next instant I kick her into the ground, leaving a small crater underneath her. She coughed and gasped at the sudden attack. I didn't kick hard enough to kill her, just enough to make her think she was badly hurt, "Enough of your bullshit!" Everyone around both of us made a small circle and made sure to keep their distance. My eyes were glowing a very black/red combo that striked fear into Amber when she saw them. "I have had enough of your games. You can play them all you want..." I put my foot on her throat and applied light enough pressure to keep her in place, "But I'm not still not interested. Capesh?" Amber let out a submissive whine. She was a werewolf, and I only did what I needed to do by her species' tradition. Putting my foot on her throat meant that I had dominance and power over her. A sign that must be respected.

I looked at everyone else and asked loudly, "What the fuck you looking at?" They looked away and went about their night. I went back to my bottle and walked out the back. I sipped on some more of my drink and leaned against the wall near the door. I sent a thought to Keira, 'Don't worry. I'm just outside the door. You can check for yourself...' then I looked up into the night sky and thought about how morbidly fitting it was.

"Okay, Be careful though." I responded back to Kiba. My eyes changed back to a calm hazel. "I need to go out for a bit. I'll be right back... I feel really sick." I was telling the truth, my stomach was churning and I felt like I was soaked in cold sweat; I had to get out and escape for a bit. "I'll be back in less than 10 minutes. if that doesn't happen, well I'm probably getting lucky." I joked with them, they knew I was bull-shitting. I soon made a bee-line for the door and told the bouncer what I was going to do, he nodded and marked my hand. I ran passed Kiba and disappeared into the alleyway. I let the cool night air hit me and sighed. The butterflies didn't stop, neither did the bad feeling. I looked at both ends of the alley and stood up. "Who's there?" I asked, I held my dagger closely, readying myself for the worst.

I saw Keira run by me and I felt someone else around. Being me I teleported near her and stood there with my eyes glowing the same color from before, "Come out...You can't hide." I said it without an sense of emotion. A cold and heartless thing a pure killing machine would say if such a thing existed. The aura my body gave off would have sent chills down a human's spine from the sense of dread and pending doom. My body was still, my eyes glaring, and my hands clenched. Whatever the silver was doing to me was making me seem stonger and even more alienated. I didn't feel like myself. I felt like some other person, ''Tis strange, eh? that's what he said when he first felt me enter his blood stream. With some time, you'll be my little puppet...' The thought was foreign. It wasn't my own. Somehow, I don't think that it was the silver palying tricks on me. This was something else entirely.

I jumped slightly at the sudden surprise of Kiba being near me. "What the hell, I thou-" I got knocked down and pinned by someone. "Hey get the hell off me yah creep!" I yelled, I noticed it was the same guy that was with the female who attepmted to fight me infront of my friends. I struggled under his rather large build and that's when I knew what he was going to do. "You're a werewolf..." I muttered, it was a more of a statement than a question. His grip was starting to give me a irritating pain, like a headache, nothing bad, but seriously annoying. "Get go of me you arsehole." I growled, his grip tightened and his claw was starting to dig into my wrists. I had my legs under him so I pushed up and out, flinging him back into the wall. "Fat ass..."

I flashed to kick him into the wall to leave a crater behind him. I pulled him out by the throat and held him in the air, "Now why would you do such a thing to a lady, hmm?" I asked with a very contemptable tone. I gripped tighter as he fought against it, "Ah, ah, ah. We wouldn't want you to HURT yourself!" I flung him into the next wall and he was dazed from hitting it full, dead on his head first. I punched him to have his face hit the ground. "Give me a reason bub, or I am gonna have fun spillin your guts!" I cackled and said, "Get it? Spill your guts? Ahahahahaha! Now that'd be a sight." I looked at him with a crazed look in my eye.

I looked at the slices on my wrists and snarled. "Okay that's it, I'm not waiting for a reason, I'm going to kill the bastard." I was there in a blink, I had the heel of my shoes rest on the tender spot on the back of his head. "You mind praying and hoping Hell will be merciful to you?" I asked he whimpered and said he was sent by Jamie La Diox to kill me. "I snarled. "So, the cagna was bold enough to do this, you get out of my sight before I kill you." I hissed, kicking him in the thigh, making him run off. I shook my head and turned to Kiba. "Thanks." I smiled, more like pulled one side of my smile, making it a smirk. "Thank you very much." I was walking back to the bar, I turned and and gave him a wink and walked in.

I thought nothing of the smile. The simple things she did almost seemed strange. I couldn't care, I just went back to drinking my drink. I slightly stumbled back into the place and sat alone again. Amber was still here and she was very flirtatious with the people around her. She didn't discriminate against gender. I knew that much about her and I also knew that once she found a pet, she didn't let go. '...Hence my treatment earlier...' I thought to myself as I took the last swig of the bottle. I tossed it into the air to have it shatter inside the trash bin. A few of the people that noticed the bottle were surprised. I watched as Amber was acting a fool and being just plain stupid. I really just wanted to punch her then.