Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I sighed and looked around for Frank. "Frankie? where are you?" I asked he jumped down and smirked, which in my case gave me a slight jolt back. "You ass," I sniggered "You better not give me the fake 'talk' Frankie, I will not give you your new comics or skittles" I warned he smiled and jumped on to me. "Yay Sister dearest truly loves me!" I quirked an eyebrow at him and shook my head. "Lets get to bed you dork." I muttered, I looked longingly at Kiba's door. "I only wish he could talk to me, I may look and act human, but I'm stronger than an average fertile." I thought, Frank looked at me and wanted to ask something. "Yes, you're a fertile too because I bit you and gave you female vampire blood." I said, he looked at me shocked.

The images wouldn't leave my mind when small soft hands grabbed onto mine. It sent a shock through my system and I looked to see who it was and it was a smaller version of my daughter when she was younger. I started coughing hard and I held a hand against my mouth when my own blood started to spill over it. I heard a soft, chilling voice speak from the ghastly version of my daughter, "Until you can learn to forgive yourself for the sins you have commited only to yourself, you will slowly die from the silver that is still in your bloodstream. But, if you forgive yourself for what you have done, the silver will leave on it's own." The vision smiled at me and then walked through the farthest wall to disappear. I looked at the blood on my hands and it was necrotizing from a cellular level. I could tell too. I wiped my blood off with my tongue so it's scent wouldn't be smelt by Keira and Frankie. The images started flashing across my mind again and I fell to the floor as I saw more of what was going on. As I hit the floor, I stared into the eyes of my best friend as we both were bleeding out from trying to stop the werewolves from overrunning our home. Time seemed to slow as he died in my vision before I passed out.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I ran into Kiba's room when I hear the rather sluggish thump. I covered my nose and shut the door so Frank couldn't smell it, I lifted Kiba up and set him on the bed. I looked him over and sighed, he was just past out and probably had a panic attack. "Crazy old guy, I told you to call me if you ever need help." I murmured, I grabbed a small towel and dipped it into some water to clean his face and the floor. "I'll check on you in a bit." I muttered quietly before leaving, knowing he never heard me. I closed the door afterwards and washed my hands.

My sleep was not without it's terrors. The images, the voices, and sounds all jumbled together to make a chilling and haunting tune that even sent chills down my spine. Near the end of the tune, I awoke with a start some time into the late night/early morning. I blinked and found myself in my bed and the faint scent of the other's who were still sleeping. I dangled my legs off the edge and held my head with one of my hands. The silver was giving me quite a headache. I stood and went out into the living room to find a cigarette in my jacket. Not many of us were able to stand waking up in daylight, but we got used to it after awhile. I lit up a cigarette after I found one in my jacket and sat at the table smoking. I stared out the window thinking of last night, '...the sins you committed only to yourself...

I walked out of my bedroom and stumbled into the kitchen to make coffee and something for the guys. I jumped slightly when I saw Kiba and sighed and fixed everything and ran back into my room and changed. My black locks were in messy tufts and my hazel eyes had bags under them. "I am never sleeping next to frank again...kicks too much..."I mumbled to myself I flopped on to my leather couch and sighed.

Keira looked like she had some complications sleeping and I made a quick, "Heh..." I figured I'd finish my cigarette before I started talking to her. I like my peace in the mornings unless I need to spill blood for some reason. Her boss might also try and come down today to talk to me. I had feeling he would try, but for all intensive purposes, he would fail to find out any information about me. I took a few more puffs and continued to stare outside at the world. Now, faces just blended together and no one tried to step ouside the invisible bounds of society. People became so different that they remained the same. 'Just like those damn American's.' I thought to myself.

I got a text and looked at it. ' Keira, I'm not going to be able to hold the appointment today, next week looks okay, I have a few missions this week. bye.' then another one after it, 'oh and don't you start getting pissy. brats aren't elites you know.' I snarled at his comment about me. I snapped the phone shut and looked up at Kiba and grinned. "How'd breakfast sound? or would you like coffee then decided?" I asked. I jumped up and made at least three cups of coffee. I drank mine quickly. and looked up at him, tilting my head to the side questioningly.

I was almost finished with my cigarette when I got up to get my cup of coffee to sit back down in some silence when I stubbed my cigarette on my hand, "So, what's the question? You're thinking so loud I can almost hear it." I asked her as I sipped on my coffee still not looking in any direction other than the window. 'Silence is the only thing in the world that is louder than anything words spoken. Heh, yeah right.' I thought to myself as I waitd for her to reply to me.

I scoffed, "I was asking if you'd like me to cook you anything special." I turned around and washed my cup out and grabbed a small skillet and gestured to Kiba to follow me. I walked silently and swiftly towards my room. In there Frank was sleeping loudly with his bum in the air and snoring into the pillow. "Watch how to wake a douche." I thought towards Kiba. I grabbed my brightest flashlight and sat infront of his face. I smirked and looked up, putting a finger to my lips. I turned back and flashed the light into his face and screamed "TRAIN!!" then banged the skillet against the metal bed frame as loud as possible. Frank looked like he jumped 20 ft out of his skin and curled up into a linen maraca I laughed and ran back out, giving the evidents to Kiba and hid.

I raise an eyebrow and put the skillet down on a small coffee table. I looked at Frank with a blank expression, "What? Did something wake you?" I asked him with a small hint of wanting to laugh. I kept my cool and continued to sip at my coffee as Frank started cursing slightly and yelling at me and Keira. Mostly me though. I just let him do his thing and walked out to enjoy my coffee. "I'll pass on the breakfast, but thank you for asking Keira." I said loudly as I walked back to my room. Once there I stood and leaned against the wall near my window and watched as a mother and child shopped at the store underneath the place where things used to be bad and evil. Now, I saw that life returned back to it's natural course. I smiled at the notion of the mother spending time with her child. Under my breath I said, "Mother is God in the eye's of a child."