Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    "You're supposed to stay with me! grr..." I snarled after him and caught up with him in a flash, Frank closely behind me. "Are you trying to get me killed or are you just that fxxked up in the head to not listen to me?" I asked, I was enraged, first he's hating me, then he's being nice and telling some asswipe to shove off, now he's making me follow him around just so I can keep an eye on him. Oh hell I was pissed beyond help. "Hey, I'm talking to you Kiba." I jerked his shoulder towards me to make him look at me. "Why? Why did you contact me the first time we met. Why did my scent lure you to me? Why are you even around me? Common sense? Or orders?" I glared at him, I knew I wasn't strong enough to hold up a fight against him, but I was strong enough to stand my ground and take a few hits. My eyes glazed over with a blood red sheen. "Tell me, what possessed you to come over that time? Vampire's intuition?" I waited for an answer.

I only gave her a softened look in return of the hostility to me and I sighed, "I will overlook your tone with me since there really isn't a reason to fight. And I'm sick of fighting. You reminded me of my daughter. She's almost 110 now. She's a Succubus and stays out of trouble sinc I was always in it. I don't go to see her since I have given her a few bad memories. So, I'm practically Persona non grata with her. And in many ways you remind me of her. And they weren't orders, I'm a rogue agent remember?" I turned back around after explaining that and thn continued, "And you might wanna get some vampire birth control, you're almost becoming fertile. And don't worry, it's not from being around your male friend. It's just a normal cycle for female vampire." I hope she didn't think that I was mocking her, because I wasn't. I came to a newspaper stand that was just around the corner and walked up to it to see a werewolf in human form waiting for
    customers.

"Well, if it ain't the infamous "Fang of the North". Whaddya need, Pops?" the guys asked.

I chuckled, "Nothing much. Just wanting to know what I've missed. You got anything?"

"Man, shit has been going down. The werewolves were a little pissed at your stunt with that rogue. That was some gruesome shit man, killing his family like that."

"Yeah, well you got do what you got to when family is threatened."

"Cha, no shit." He sees the others and stops smiling, "Who the fuck are they?"

"Cool it, Tito. They're with me. Agency lapdog and friend or boyfriend of agency lapdog" I pointed at the two, "I'll let you decide what to call 'em."

Tito laughed and shook his head, "Yeah, well if they are with you I'll take your word for it." He looked at Keira, "And don't you fucking report that I told him about this shit. It'll get me and you in some deep shit, all right?"

I said my goodbyes and began to make my way back towards the super-mart so Keira can get her stuff.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I snarled at him and Frank pulled me back. "He is NOT my boyfriend and who gives two damns? I'm not really intent on listening to lame-ass bussiness." I was getting very pissed and ready to shoot something. "Elena! Stop getting mad over baby shit like this!" My eyes widened when I heard my original name. "Frank, Why did you say it?" My hazel eyes were swimming in overflowing tears as I stared at him. I turned and ran past Kiba, I hid in the comic isle after running away from the two. I hid my face in a Watchmen book while grabbing all my vegan food and meat for Frank and Kiba, as much as I really hated them right now, I wasn't going to kill them with my vegetarian food. I bought myself more skittles, some liquor and a carton of cigarettes. I also bought about 10 different comics and five things of coffee. After pourchasing everything the guy looked out his window and asked where my car was. I told him I was walking home, and grabbed everything like it weighed nothing.

Something about her actions made me wonder if I should have said anything, "Great dad...now you've REALLY done it..." I gripped my head and said out loud, "Shut up...You've already said enough, Nami..." I turned to Tito and he nodded. I walked out and followed Keira at a short distance. I knew to leave her to her own thoughts. But I think that she would not like my presence right now. I then stopped and leaned against a wall to light up a cigarette, "Great...Now I've upset her..." I looked up into the night sky and figured I'd be best for me to be gone. I teleported up to a roof and sat there. The tears that were rolling down Keira's face reminded me too much of my daughter's face when I first left her to be safe outside of my life. I stared off into the night sky with a blank expression on my face. "If things like this would affect me...then what point is there is trying to be normal?" I asked no one but myself.

I stopped and looked up at the moon, my overly pale, tear stained face and saw Kiba. "Kiba, we better get going, I don't want this to affect you at all. Frank, let's get going, I know you're following me." I said loud enough for the both of them to hear. I sat down and wiped the tears away, along with my remaining make up. I looked up at the cloudy polluted sky and saw the dim moon. "I'm sorry for everything." I stated before getting up and walking slowly towards the V.A.M.P. building.

I didn't speak. My words were like arrows, and my mouth was the bow. There was nothing more I wanted to say for fear of hurting her again. I teleported into the weapon's armory of the V.A.M.P building to get my pistol back. I grabbed it and then teleported back into the apartment to grab all my stuff. I was dressed back in my own attire again. I looked out the window and stayed there until the other two came back. 'Why even try to protect whne all you do is destroy instead? It's the only thing you know, maybe...just maybe...' I thought to myself as they drifted off.

I knew what Kiba was up to, I needed to explain to him it wasn't his fault, I was only scared because of my identity being found out. "Kiba, I teleported back to the apartment, I may have been young, but I had the gift of learning fast. I walked up to him and grabbed his arm gently, "help me with the groceries, please?" I asked quietly. My hand slid down to his as my slender finger entwined with his, pulling him away from his only escape. "I'm sorry for acting up like that, Frank knew me since he was 16, his friends always looked up to me, then they found out that I wasn't aging, so I told them, they respected that I was different, and they grew up and I became a tomboy emo rocker. I gave them my full name but told them to call me by my middle name and my mother's lastname. Giving out your true name, by what I'm told, is as if you're telling a person you want to die." I was talking quietly, telling him what I learned, but I still have the serious trust issues. I let go of his hand and handed him his new things and smiled, "I may or may not know so much about you, but I know how to be a host and treat my guests, so please stay and get well."

A repressive thought that wasn't my own hit my mind, 'Sick of being the one who causes other's pain? Heheheh...poor old Kiba. Dead to the world as it's customs...' I only focused on what Keira had said and spoke myself as I sat at the table, "I know. Ever since the Wars, I haven't been the same, you know? That rogue I killed with the family of his own? Well, I had do things like that on daily basis. I had to watch myself from inside do these things. I was a soldier then. I still believed in orders." I stopped to look down at the pistol in my hand and rubbed my thumb of the rouch and ragged metal, "Ever since then, I can't look my own daughter in the face and tell her that I haven't commited any crimes, haven't killed anyone. Because I'd know it's a lie."

I looked back up at Keira to continue, "And I don't want to lie to her. I....I just can't. She needs to live her own life, free of the taint of my sins." Another thought creeped in again, 'At least it's a lesser of a hell without her Father around, eh? It must be hard for your daughter to understand your motives. Her mother is already gone, left with some human who piqued her interest.'

I knew what it felt like to have to leave someone you loved deeply. I caressed his scarred face gently and gave him a warm smile. "I know how it feels, but I'll never know what you had to go through, and if you can, talk to her tell her what you've done, if she accepts the facts about you, then it will be alright, although, if she doesn't, well, I don't know...I actually wish I had one last thing to say to the three most precious people that are gone now." I looekd down, letting my hand fall from his face. "Well, we better get you to your room, you need lots of rest, and in the morning, I'll make you and Frank something to eat, and if you protest, I will force you to eat veggies with me." I was teasing him, I was sure he knew I was kidding, but I put all his stuff away and held my hand out to him.

I shook my head to her hand and stood up on my own. I walked down the hallway and smiled weakly until I got to my room. This is usually about the time that my depression hit me the hardest. She was kind and gentle when she wanted to be, but experience has taught not to let anyone too close. The last people ended up dying because of me. I couldn't handle it if a young, carefree vampire like her died because of me. She didn't give me her first name, which was good, but I didn't tell her mine. "Kiba" was a callsign for me, back when the war was full blown. I walked over to the window and stared out of it with a solemn and lonely expression on my face as the memories of the war began to surface and let me knowthat my sins are still there. I continued to stare without any notion of anyone coming in or going out of my room. Reality wasn't there for me right now. Only the sounds of swords clanging, women and children screaming with the images of burning homes and bodies everywhere.