Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I ignored the glares from the punk/goth chicks for hanging with Kiba and Frank, they seemed to assume that being a girl and their companion I was going to tell Kiba off. I just glared back and turned back to my drink, completely ignoring the drunken idiot that's attempting to hit on me. I was doing well until I got shoved into Kiba by him, thats when I got up and glared deadly at the drunkard. "You got a problem with body language or you just that oblivious and obnoxious?" I yelled at him, Frank sat me down and shot him a deadly glare telling the drunk to back off, which he didn't. He, instead grabbed me by the back of my hair and pulls me up I let out a pained growl anf Frank stands up growling.

I saw the situation and in a flash I slammed the guy's head into the bar and held it there with a deadly grip on the back of his neck, "I suggest you apologize to the lady. And what makes you think that you can do something like that? Pray tell, you worthless piece of shit!" I hissed it into his ear loudly enough to cause him to lose some decibels off his hearing. He struggled, but I gripped harder on his neck and a loud pop was heard. I didn't kill him, just caused enough pressure to cause his bones to struggle against the weight of my hand. Instantly, he stopped and started freaking out to stammer out, "Alright, alright. I-I-I'm sorry Miss. I didn't mean anything by it!" I pulled him up and looked at him with a deadly glare, "Now get your FUCKING ass out of this club, before I decide to turn you into a Fillet Mignon!" The guy ran and I returned to my seat with the bouncer and club owner looking at me with some slight concern and admiration for what I did. One of the chicks was looking at me enviously and I hissed at her, "What the fuck you looking at?" But I returned to my drink and ignored them again.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I was given a slight shiver after that. Frank was holding me and checking to see if he had hurt me at all. I shook my head and thanked him. I mumbled my thanks to Kiba then walked away from my drink and disappeared into the dancing group. I had to stay away from the two for a few minutes, I felt at fault for causing a rucket, and I needed to get some air. I saw one of the guys looking for me so I ducked into the girl's powder room. I gagged at the stench of vomit and piss. I looked in the mirror and sighed. I hated the way I looked, I hated seeing the face of a demon, but one thing I did notice when I kept replaying the recent scene, something changed in my eyes. I couldn't decode the look, or feeling, to me it was unearthly and foreign. I guess everything here was foreign to me because I have forgotten what feelings or emotions truly were. I walked back out and smiled at Frank to assure him I was fine.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to be looking at an old partner of mine. I smiled and extended my hand over my shoulder, "Long time no see, Serah. How you been?" Instead of getting a handshake, I got a full on hug from behind me. Unfortunately for me, I forgot at how big her breasts were. I ignored the sensation and she kind of happily said, "Hey, Kiba! I missed you so much...." And then I spaced out on everything she started saying afterwards. 'I really wished she'd shut up about much she likes me and all that crap.' I thought to myself when something brought me back to Earth. "Wait, You got engaged!?" I said after it registered to my mind that she started talking about her life and things like that. "Where's the punk? I wanna meet the guy that somehow caused you to be all 'normal'." She just giggled and pointed at a guy across the room. He looked like he was in his early twenties, nineteen at best. I looked at Serah with quizzical brow, "Serah! That guy's old enough to be your damn son!" She just started laughing and said, "I like his...'Youthfulness'....heheheh."

I sat there running a hand through my hair, 'Whoa, T.M.I. Big time...' I thought to myself and then I took one big ass swig of my drink and sat down with a surprised and overwhelmed look on my face. 'I can't believe this shit. First off, I have to deal with an asshole who thinks it's funny to be hitting on a 'taken' frenemy of mine. And now, my old partner is saying that she's engaged to some punk ass kid who probably just wants her because of her physical qualities. This is one fucked up night already...' I continued to think to myself. It must have registered on my face since Serah was looking at me kind of funny. I just shook my head and took another swig of my drink. "Hey, bartender! Another drink!" I shouted over the music and the bartender nodded to toss me a bottle. I opened and took one giant drink. ' I am gonna a lot of alcohol if I wanna forget what I just heard. The mental images it gives....Ugh...' I thought to myself.

I came back and pounced on to Frank's back. He let out a sueal/giggle noise and looked up at me. "I thought you were dancing Drama Queen." I frowned and huffed, jutting my hip out and flicking my hair out my face. "You know damn well I am Drama Quen Sass Monster." I stated. he began giggling at me for the way I posed. I sniggered again and frowned. "I was being serious." I was trying to hold a straight face but couldn't when his eyes hit mine, he looked like a puppy and I started laughing again. "Well I'm thirsty. I want a bloody mary Jim!" I told the bartender, he looked at me and smiled.

I sat there drinking with Serah talking AT me instead of with me. I didn't really mind. I usually just spaced out on what she talked about and let her get whatever it is off her chest, but not literally. Know what I'm saying? Anyways, I looked at all the faces around me, some had impressions of happiness, and others had faces of deep depression. They all ranged from the happiest point in life, to being around my age and not really interested in fun after the Wars. Something changed inside us all then. Werewolves, vampires, and youkai alike. 'There's few of us left now too...' I thought to myself. I kept drinking my drink and Serah went on and on until suddenly she stopped. I turned to look at her and she had a gun pointed at me. I didn't even flinch. I looked into her eyes with my glare and asked, "And to what do I owe you to have earned such a shame?" She gave me a disappointed and hurt look, "You haven't changed much, you know? You still sit there, ignoring me, and I just don't think you thought of me as your partner. Maybe you did at one point, but what is it about you? You act as if you are older than you really are." My mouth twitched, my hand clenched, and my eyes turned to a crimson red. When Serah saw the eye color of my eyes, her eyes widened in slight horror. "And what would you know of the First Contact Wars? What would you know of Caesar of Rome? Knowing all the past relatives of Homo Sapiens? Being dead from the very start? Nothing!"

I slammed my fist on the table and it made Serah flinch. I continued, "And I'm guessing that the color of my eyes already has given you the proof of my Elder status. So, Young Girl Serah, what do you really plan on doing besides pissing off an old man? I tire of the world around me. This is not the world that we as Elders fought for when we were younger, but we all needed to survive. And we did what we had to." With that said, I lost my anger and need to reprimand. Serah was my best friend, even if I acted like she was important to me at some point. But she wouldn't be able to handle a scarred old man like me. I stood up and walked to the men's room and leaned over a sink to try and relax my already tense muscles. I looked up into the mirror and my eye color didn't change. I stared back into my own eyes and looked away at the memories it brought up.

I decided to wait by the back door and grab Kiba as soon as he walked out. I was going to try and calm him down, He didn't have to act up like that, I knew it was for the girl's own well being but I couldn't stand seeing a person in tears, it pulls at something I've never felt since I was a human, but I waited, making sure to be as quiet and blended witht the crowd. I kept my scent hidden and my arms up ready to grab him and drag him outside.

I walked out of the men's room and head for the back door when I stopped. Serah was gone, then Kami disappeared as well. I raised an eyebrow thinking, 'What the hell? I guess I was a little harsh on Serah. But where the he-' Suddenly, I get dragged outside. "Argh, dammit. Get your damn hands off me!" Then the person suddenly stops and I'm in the alleyway next to the club, it was Kami. "What are you doing?" I asked with a stern look, "This some kind of joke?" I raised my eyebrow again, but she had some concern in her eyes and I softened my gaze and attitude. "What's wrong?"

I handed him a cigarette and lighter, my head was turned to the side, hiding the red in my eyes. "I thought you'd like some air, you know, to get away from the scene for a bit." My inky black hair covered my face, so I kept staring out into the street, completely avoiding his gaze. "We'd better head out, I need to go the the super mart before we hail a cab." I glanced at him and texted Frank to get out here.

I nodded and then walked off while lighting my cigarette, "You guys head back. I got some business to discuss with an associate of mine. You can follow if you're orders are to "Observe and Report", which I know they are." I kept my back to her and I gave off a scent as I walked in case she wasn't able to completely follow right away.