Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

I had waited another ten minutes before I leaped through the air to land through glass. The guys that were there were completely caught off guard. Two of them tried to aim at me, but I already had my pistol aimed and I pulled the trigger twice to nail them both in the head. The mangled mess of their bodies were the only thing that remained of them. The others were trying to load their rifles and what not. I drop kick one and punch the other through the balcon's window. I toss the last guy towards the window I came in through and he caught himself with the edges of it. I smirked, "Feeling a bit squeamish?" I asked towards him and I walked up to where he was and I put my foot on his chest with light pressure to cause him to try and balance it out so he didn't fall out it. "Good..." I pushed hard and watched as he fell 23 stories down to his death.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I groaned and paid the driver for dropping me off in Downtown Anchorage, my senses told me someone was on a bloodspree. I shook my head and walked into the coffe/comic shop and ordered my coffee, skittles and a new comic. I sat down and started reading.

I would wait. I knew what he would try to do now. He was way too predictable. Which kind of worried me. Normally, you'd think a hunteed prey would try everything to avoid the predator. But this guy was way beyond trying anything. He had tried everything he thought would work. I light another cigarette and I felt a pulse. Not from my heart, but from the scent of blood. It was my hunger again. My head began to ache and I sat at the edge of the window to smoke and lightly run my hand through my own hair. 'Fuck...I didn't think it would be this bad.' I thought to myself. An image flashed in my own mind. It was an image of my daughter. Bad news. That's all I knew that meant.

I sat there sipping and popping a skittle in every now and then, flip through the pages slowly, I really didn't like reading the simple dialogue ir small paragraphs, but more the artist's skillful artwork of superheroes and villains. I couldn't help but take my time and chuckle every once in a while, to make sure no one saw I was actign weird. In my opinion, I am weird. That's not really much of an argument for my other half. I sighed and looked up in time to notice someone staring at me from another table, his eyes were creeping me out, so I averted them and looked back at my comic. I still felt the creep's eyes on me, so I got up and left, knowing ti may have been as a warning s to what he might do to me if I let him follow, I cursed under my breath and walked towards the hotel I was staying at, he kept following me until he finally spoke. "You Human or you a vampire?" His accent was rather different from a New Jersean's or Alaskan's. I made a note of that. "Hey I'm talkin' to yah, You human or a vamp?" He asked, he sounded irritated that I was ignoring him, I turned around and smiled at him, my fangs were smaller than the average vampire's but were noticable. "Yes, and why would you foolow me? I'm not hiding anything. Nor am I scared of you, so why don't you just go back and look for another victim." I spoke, my jersey accent, dripping heavily with each word. I had a habit of speaking from one side of my mouth and somewht of nibbling on my lip when I'm thinking. I turned back around and walked away leaving the man either puzzled or shocked. "This...Is going to be a looong night." I thought bitterly.

I bit into my own lip to cut deep into my own flesh. If he ever so as tries to touch my little girl...Just the thought itself was too much to even think about. I needed to find her. I knew where they lived almost all the time. No matter how much they moved, I knew. A strange way that my instincts would kick in. The same way I knew that she was here in town. I wonder if she was following me, but something told me naught. I stood and when the police finally arrived up on my floor, I turned to glance at them before I "disappeared". I was walking some five to six blocks over. Near Bragaw area, near the downtown area.

I glared at a few people when they sneered at me or made a comment like "jersey scum" I snarled letting them know who they were dealing with. I coughed once and looked atround at my surroundings. I felt like I was being watched, but I shrugged it off and advanced towards my hotel room.

I was just walking and not paying attention. Kind of like being half awake and half asleep. I looked up and there was that bitch again. I drooped my head with a heavy sigh and a muttered, "Damn it..." I just continued to walk and ignored her the best I could. What she was doing here, was none of my damn business. I had my own and she had her own as well. I turned to see agency workers following shortly behind me. I quickened my pace and looked for a place to ambush them.

The next morning after I had a report on my hotel table, I looked at it saying Rizo was located now in Greenland, I grimaced and burned the rest. I knew I had to go back to Jersey now, so I paid for my night and walked back to the Comic/Cafe store and bought The Watchmen, Batman, Spiderman, and The X-Men. I bought a large coffee, black, and two bags of skittles. I paid for everything and walked out, I needed to catch a plane, or better yet, a person to ask of what his rude thought about me was for. I looked everywhere for him, and sat down, giving up on him. I sighed "Why in this world you can never have any fun, let alone a friend from someplace else? God I hate being alive!" I muttered under my breath, I was wearing my RayBans, the annoying late dawn still irritated me, I remembered this place very well when I was a kid. I sighed thought about wanting to visit my parent's graves, before I thought about it and rationalizing, I decided it would be a great deal for them. I started walking towards the cemetary when I bumped into someone whose scent caught my attention. "M'sorry." I muttered before walking away without a single glance. I sighed, as I finshed my first bag of skittles and downed the rest of my coffee. I took out a cigarette and bit down on it, takign a slow appreciated drag. I sat down right infront of my Mother and Father's graves. I stubbed it out halfway and looked at the tombstones. "Hi Ma, Hey Dad. Long time no see. I miss yah." I mumbled I touched the stones and felt a mourning tear glide down my paled face from under my sunglasses. I laid down over their graves as if I were lying with them, I did miss them dearly, but with what I had to do at least until I was ready to let it all go, I wasn't aloud to see them. I sighed and stayed like that for what seemed like hours, when in reality, was minutes.

The look of unbearable pain on her face wasn't so different from the way my daughter looked when I told her about what I was planning to do. I watched her for a lil and then turned my gaze away to let her visit her parents in peace. When she bumped into me, I thought I was going to hit whoever bumped into me until I saw her face. I lit my own cigarette as my own memories flooded my mind from the sight of her. In many ways she reminded me of my daughter. I hoped, that she would someday find the peace she needs to deal with things. The road I wished I could take. But blood and revenge had soiled my hands. "Just keep following in that path...little brat." I whispered under my breath as I walked away without my cigarette.

I got up and wiped the tears from my eyes, my body was shaking as I got up. I grabbed what was left of my stuff and walked out towards the park, calling for ataxi to take me to the airport. -TL- I got back to Jersey and walked straight to Damian's office. I looked around and saw who I wanted to see after a few days of the torment he went through. "Frankie!" I practically tackled him into the couch and let a few more tears out, I didn't let go of him and he knew where I was, he easily picked me up and walked me back to our room. I was still crying as silent as possible until I fell asleep curled up next to him.