Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

I sat in the airliner and looked over the land below me. Not many knew of our existence and we liked it that. At least, that how us Old Ones liked it. It was a "thrilling" experience for the younger generation of vampires to try and get attention they don't need. Call it an attention complex if you will. I had the only seat in First Class, compliments of my connections within "normal" society. I never kept many, but the ones that I did have gave me the best information and luxuries I could afford. Simple things for saving their lives, I guess. 'Such fragile creatures. So emotional over things that have no use in our world. Easily broken by the simple tragedies of life.' I thought to myself as I made my way to Anchorage, Alaska. I have some hunting to do and I swear if I see one agency member...I narrowed my eyes at the thought. Not that they could do anything anyway.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I saw Frank walk in and sit next to me. "Hey there Frankie baby." I mumbled, he returned with a tired grunt. "Are you ready? I'll take you to the boss," I looked over to Jason and he nodded the okay to visit Darrian. "Let's get going." I muttered. He followed me into the elevator, we soon got up to the 7th floor. I knocked on the door and heard a grumbled "enter" I walked in and sighed. "Darrian, I have a request from my human friend, He wants to be of the V.A.M.P.s I've given him my approval, but remember, we need to lock him in the room, I won't be here after I give him what he wants. I can't bear hearing him in pain or his heart beat becoming faint." I explained softly, Darrian nodded and looked at Frank. "How old?' he asked. I stated "he's going to be 22 tomorrow..." I sighed and looked over at Frank, He was nodding determinedly. I smiled a little for his courage to become something like me. "We'll start on my birthday, tomorrow night." Frank spoke, Darrian smiled and shook his hand. "Welcome to the V.A.M.P.s Ind." Darrian responded. "I'll let you into my room, then we'll go out and celebrate of you becoming a V.A.M.P." I muttered, I was a little excited, but when it's your best friend of 5 years you simply can't help but be a little saddened that you're the one to bite and inject him with your own blood to replace the one you took. I nodded my head towards Darrian and went out the door and waited outside while Frank finished the paperwork and what not. "Dammit, I hope after this, I don't go into dominance or fertility if I let him bunk with me." I thought, I heard a muffled sniggerfrom behind me and knew Darrian heard my thoughts. "Arsehole.." I thought and he stopped.

I walked through the airport, walking by a bunch of on-the-go shops by some human compaines like Starbucks, McDonalds, you name it. I got near the exit by security and I saw my daughter. She was tapping her foot as if she was waiting on something. I picked up my pace to get over to her and lightly slap her, "What are you doing here?" I spoke in a reprimanding tone. She knew not to meet up with me. Yet, she still did. "Well, it's good to see you too." She had said it in an irritated and angered sort of way. I looked at her and noticed some guys looking at her in a way that would be construed as messed up. I glared at them with my eyes turning red and the grins they had faded from their faces.

"Why are you doing this? It hurts mom just as much as it hurts me." She stated in my face.

"You both won't understand. You are both a different species. You wouldn't know anything of honor or respect. When Aido died, my honor was offended. Think of the anciet samurai I taught you of. I used to be a samurai. I have to do this on my own." I looked her in the eyes and I showed no difference.

"Is anyone your friend? Do you even trust your family? Why are you so cold and unloving in your endeavor for vengeance?" She had raised her voice and punched me in the chest.

I didn't reply because she had started to cry and she hugged me. I didn't even hug back. I didn't want my shame to fall onto her. My failures in life I would not let it affect her. But even still, it did. I can't tell you how painful it was to treat her in such a way. I can't tell you how much I wanted to hug her and make it seem like I cared like I actually did. The only thing I wanted more than anything was to strengthen the bond between me and my daughter. I closed my eyes and opened them to be standing there alone. She always had the ability to reach people from long distances through a person's dream state area of their mind. I continued to walk and waited outside after lighting up a cigarette.

I woke up in my room, I smelled coffee and what seemed like Frank cajun. I groaned at what I awoke with, my head was killing me. "What..whathell?" I slurred groaning in pain. My head was killing me so I got up and stumbled into the kitchen. "Hey there Keira. Want some coffee?" Frank asked almost a little too bubbly."Frank seriously has to cut down on the sugar...wait am I being a hypocrite?...whatever" I thought, before I spoke, I yawned and stretched. "Yeah, Hold the Cajun, though.." I mumbled, making him laugh. "Actually I didn't cook, Todd came over and cooked, but he had to leave just a while ago so I guess I turned our breakfast into Cajun." He explained, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "I smiled at him and gulped down the coffee. "Let's go out for brunch." I stated and grabbed my jacket.

I stood there outside the airport in the area where people were supposd to smoke. I smoked for a few minutes and waited some more. My contact was supposed to meet me here in five minutes. Not sure what would happen, but I never really trusted him/her.

After about going everywhere from our favorite stores, to our favorite hangouts all the way up to inviting my friends over for a band seesion, at least before letting everyone know what Frank was planning to do, I said its going to be the rebirth of our Frankie. They knew exactly about what I was talking about, they all knew what I was, but they still nodded and gave me and Frank a hug before finishing up by playing our favorite song, I handed my bass to Keller and switched to singing. I personally thought I was worthless in everything I did, I always degraded myself as the type who "can't do anything talented." I looked to Keller and nodded, he looked at Todd, his brother and they started the intro, followed by Frank and Nick. I started the singing to My Chemical Romance's song, Sleep. Everyone was giving this song the most emotionally rawness it needed and as soon as it ended, the next I knew, Keller looked at me and started to play "Rationality and Imangination" One of the songs I had made when I first started in this band. I slowly hear everyone start to play, I began singing, "You're eyes, lost windows into that painted soul, you're games never did work, Baby you're just sorry you never had the Raitionality and Imagination, You'll never get this chance again, Baby, You've lost it... You've lost it..." I looked at everyone and they nodded. "Hey, Ellena, You really are the best singer/bassist I've known, but when it comes to that time, maybe the rest of us might get to play across the world." Keller spoke up after being quiet for what seemed like hours but were only minutes. "Yeah, after Frank's recovered, Let's go and sign up for gigs, b ut while Frank's getting treated to live like me, I'll be out doing dumb missions, so Promise?" I asked after explaining what's going to go down. They all nodded and I let them out and drove them all hom, leaving Frank with me.

I saw my contact's car pull up and I stubbed the cigarette I was smoking and walked up to the car. The passenger side window rolled down and a person wearing dark sunglasses and a "Network" business suit put a manilla folder out and I walked up to grab it. I nodded and walked away and the car speeled away. I sit at one of the bench's and open the folder along the top with my nail. I pull out the content's and look over an assassination order sent out for "Rido Siyagawa" and also his last known address. I look over the information and some more to memorize the things I needed. I then took my lighter out and lit the pages on fire. All the while, staring at the picture of the guy I have hunted for nearly 50 years. I used the flame from the paper to light another cigarette. I took a few drags and let the paper burn on the ground.

After the operation and everything, I took the signed papers to the main office and handed them in, I got a mission's folder in return and looked around for Rizo, "Still not back..?" I thought to myself, I had to catch the next flight into Anchorage to find him, I sighed and went back to my room, grabbed my daggers and holy water embedded 40 cal bullets. I sighed and signed the papers and grabbed my ticket. -TL- I arrived at Anchorage hours later, I looked around and spotted a small flame next to something familiar, I groaned and walked the other direction and went off to W.O.L.V.E.S. Ind. I knew some people there, and they were, in return kind and tolerate of me. I made sure I dropped my weapons off at the building and smiled at the person behind the main office desk and told her what I had to do, she nodded and gestured with her hand to where to look. I thanked her and walked off, taking a dagger in case a rogue decided to jump me.

From the moment she looked at me, I disappeared from sight after a passerby had blocked her vision of me sitting there. I was now looking over the building that he was to be found at. I loved having the advantage of elevation. I stared down at the building with murderous intent, I have waited on this for far too long. Movement in one of the window's caught my eye and I saw one of the agency's squad in the building now. A weird type of old instinct that had surfaced when I was with the agency. One of the othr elderly vampires that was older than I had told that it was "Ascendency". A sort of coming of age thing. I smiled. I was going to cherish being able to kill them. I bent down to leap into the building when I heard, "Wait! Not yet. They are still prepared to kill you. They are restless and think that you aren't coming. Wait longer." I cared little to see who it was or if it was even real. Sanity is something to lose when you haven't eaten or drank blood in over a century or longer.

I was still searching for Rizo but to my luck, I couldn't find the arse. I sighed and sat in the middle of the park, not caring that the small drizzle was pelting me. I groaned and let the water hit me softly, I sighed and got back up looking around. "I may as well go back to my hotel room, Rizo might find me if I can't find him, damn jerk..." I thought, I suddenly wanted coffee, and skittles. I called a taxi and waited for it.