Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I glanced at them and scoffed. "So Rizo, what the hell knocked you back into teaming up with me?" I asked bluntly, remembering how he and I never got along from the start. I took a drag of my cigarette and glanced at the documents again. "Better make it quick, I got a awesome party to hang out at." I muttered, exhaling the smoke." Oh and actually, it's been 5 years. I still hate you." I mumbled, gulping down the rest of my coffee. "I take it you're teaming up with me because of Boss Man's orders? Well, I think I'll take to getting mind raped by that Deity again like last time." I stubbed out my cigarette, exhaling the last of the nicotine's smoke. "If you want to smoke or anything you could, just no damn weed, that shit's nasty to smell, let alone smoke." I said giving him a cup of coffee.

I leapt off tthe building to land on the next one and practically went building hopping. The yoki was heading down the main highway towards the center of downtown. I couldn't let it get that far. By the time I got to the main highway, I was far ahead of whatever it was. I aimed the pistol down the expanse of the highway and waited for it to show itself. I saw it running, and it was a friggin huge werewolf. I started firing off the pistol and it fired much like the M93 Raffika, in three round bursts. The gunfire would attract alot of attention, but a rogue killing other rogues wasn't going to attract much since the agency figures that neither of any two rogues would survive the fight. The bullets imbedded themselves into the werewolves legs and sent it rolling towards me. When it stopped rolling it was right at my feet and I spoke, "Well, sorry to say, but you're killing sprees are at an end." I aimed the pistol at it's head and fired a burst into it's skull. To make sure it was dead, I cut off it head with my hand with a blinding fast technique.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I was getting more impaitient, I wanted to leave now, I wanted to see my friend. I jumped when I heard a gunshot. I got up and looked out the windown, I noticed something towards the highway. I scoffed and shook my head. I looked down and the end of my street and smiled to see Frank walking up towards this way. I turned and frowned at Rizo. "I'd hate to cut this meeting so short, but as I've said, I have a playdate with my only friend. Now, goodbye." I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my Mistfits hoodie and leather jacket After slipping them on I went to the bathroom and put on my red eyeshadow and eyeliner. I ruffled the back of my hair and sighed, "I can't do anythign with this inky mess I call hair.." I thought. I shook my head and walked back to the window where frank smiled up at me and waved. I waved back and looked back at Rizo once again. "Well, you know where the door is, if you go snooping around in here, I better not find my cigarettes and coffee gone when I get back." I turned back and stepped on to the ledge of the window and closed it. I jumped down from it, landing beside Franks and smiled at him. "Hey there, Sugar" I said, as he pulled me into a breath stopping hug. "Frankie, baby....can't. breath." I said. He let go and laughed at me, I rose an eyebrow. "Ready to go down to hell with me, Vampelina?" He asked, I frowned playfully at him. "You bet, is Hell that new club?" I asked he took my arm and locked it with him, walking down town. "Hellz Yeah baby!" I let out a silly laugh, making Frank laugh. "So you find that significant other of yours yet gay midget?" I asked teasingly. He let go and tackled me. starting by tickling then full out rolling on the ground, a passerby would've thought we're just teenagers from middle-school messing around. "Take the "gay midget" part back!" Frank yelled, I was laughing too hard and told him to stop. When we stopped, we miraculously ended up at the Hell club, I regained breathing before puting an arm around Frank's shoulder. "My dear, I'm sorry, you're not a gay midget, you're just a fun-sized guy, and so, I'll buy you a drink." I smiled at him and he laughed. "Well, let's get the party started!!" He yelled. I walked in after him and went straight to the bar. "What you want My fun-sized friend?" I asked I looked at the bartender. Anything he wants, put it on Keira Wayren's tab. HE nodded and looked at frank. "I'll get two shots of gold tequila." I wrinkled my nose at his request and I muttered "A tall glass of coke with rum in it." Frank looked at me smirked. "Planning on getting drunk later?" I nodded and took a large gulp of my drink and looked at all the dancing freaks and smiled. "This is home." I thought.

I smelled something in the air. It reeked of alcohol, drugs, and overall "fun". The corner of my mouth twitched from the smell of alcohol and only reminded me of my thirst. I began to walk away when the cops showed up and started yelling at me to drop my weapon. I only glared over my shoulder to have my eyes turn to a burning red. The sight of my eyes brought the cops to gulp and put away their own weapons and apologize for their stupidity. I continued on my way, teleporting over above the club that the smell of alcohol was higher. I waited to look around for a nice meal. I saw a cute couple, and from the scent the female was a vampire and the other was a human male. It wasn't Keira and her playmate. But another couple and from the looks of things, the female was hungry. I wasn't going to let her have her meal though. I had special plans for her.

They were laughing and were overall drunk. The girl was acting strange around the guy, which could've been seen to a human as being 'liked'. I leaped into the shadows and waited for them to get closer. She was licking at his neck and things like that. As soon as they were out of sight of everyone else, she got ready to bite him until she heard a loud "Clack!" near her head.

"I don't think so princess." I said in a sinister and menacing way. She turned and tried to hide her fangs but the human saw them and freaked out to try and run away.

"Dammit. What do you want now?" she asked and she seemed like she really needed blood.

"I need some more equipment. Not from here, but rather someone you might know that could help me. I know that if you get more and more equipment, they will suspect something is going on." I stared right into her eyes. "If you would so please."

She sighed and rubbed her forehead, "If they knew I was talking to you..." she seemed like contemplating something.

I frowned, "If you need blood, take some of mine. I don't care. But you better give me information in return."

She looked at me as if I was insane, then slowly walked up and bit into my neck. It felt strange, but I didn't let the feeling of euphoria get to me. When she was finished, she wiped her mouth and backed away.

"His name's Toshiro. You'll find him in the Yakuza district." She said and she was still trembling.

I narrowed my eyes and put a silencer on the pistol to shot the girl multiple times in the heart to destory it completely. She ashed from it, and I shook my head, "Fucking kids nowadays. Can't fucking control their thirst." I leapt back onto the top of the building and watched for any more vampires. I saw a few, but they were respectable and acted as such. But, I had a nagging feeling that something sinister was happening here as well.

I basically started laughing when Frank was pulling me into the dance floor, I danced with him a few times and then pulled him back to get our shots and gulp them down quickly. I looked out towards the door and looked at Frank. "Hey Sugar, want to go hang outside and catch a few drunk guys?" I wagged my eyebrows at him before jerking my head towards a male that was wearing skinny jeans and a Iron Madien hoodie. Frank stared at the male as if he were a female slut winking at him. I stifled a giggle, he frowned at me then smiled. "Let's go Lala Loopsy.." He slurred. I laughed and put my arm around him, both of us slightly staggering towards the male, his eyes lit up when he saw the both of us. "Hey you... want to hang out with is at his place?" I slurred he smiled and nodded. "Yup, this idiot's drunk, he wants to be in my Frankie's pants, I thought and laughed, "Well, come on.." I passed him catching him scent, he was human, so I didn't have to worry much. -TS- WE got to Frank's place and picked out a couple other guys and chicks, all were humans andd I laughed as everyone went in before me. I looked at Frank and he nodded his head, I mouthed thanks to hima dn plopped on to the couch and looked at my second home. We all got wasted and most of them left except the first guy who adressed himself as "Jay" I laughed and knocked on Frank's door and told him I was heading back and told him to "Wear a condom before you goes off the deep end" and took off laughing when he yelled "Keira! Dammit!" I staggered back home slowly, I lit a cigarette and looked up t the moonless sky and exhaled. "Man, I'm going to have a harsh hangover tomorrow." I stubbed out the remains of my cigarette and sat down on a bench.

"You certainly are." I spoke from the shadows behing her. She had noticed me following her so she brought me out here in the open. I didn't lik this one bit. I kept my distance but walked to where I was visibly in her line of sight. "Aight you the party freak. Think the world is perfect and fun as always. I tell you one thing I've learned form the agency. They'll screw you in the ass any chance they'll get." I remarked towards her, not really trying to create a conversation. I kept talking so she couldn't butt in, "If you need help at any time, call this number. And don't think of even trying to trace the call, it will lead you to a dead end and for anyone else trying to trace the call."I flicked a card to the bench that landed perfectly near her hand and then I teleported some distance away to drink from a bottle of scotch and a little mix of whiskey. It cut the edge off the bite on my neck.

I figured she wouldn't need my help, but I knew that at some point she was going to hit rock bottom. Especially, with her wild spark that I assume she got from being turned too soon or was forced into our world. She still hung onto her human side, a trait that could get her killed

I didn't understand Kiba one bit, my head wobbled a little but I was clear enough as to call him if so needed help for it. I looked at the card and number and scoffed. "Just because I act human doesn't mean I could get killed easily. It just means I'm good at working undercover." I smiled at the nobody who past by and winked at me. I flipped him off in an unlady-like manner and staggered away back to my place. "Well, Well, Well, If it isn't Party animal Keira, have a good playdate with your lil human?" Mitch asked, the second Receptionist. "Fxxk off, Mitch...go suck another guys bean pole for all I care..." I slurred, my head was already spinning and I needed my coffee. I heard him mutter " Geezuz, can't she be a little more vampire-like? She reeks of human and booze." I stopped in mid stagger. "Hey Mitch, you wanna know why I don't act like you guys? because I'm better at hiding it, I'll only show it by any means nescissary. Up yours arse." I finished and walked up the stairs to my floor and opened the door, and collapsed right on to the bed and fell asleep.

I smelled something foul in the air. It smelled like the agency. I turned to be looking at Director Tsunami who was walking with two of his guards. I narrowed my eyes and took a swig of my scotch before asking, "Whadda you want?" He just continued to walk until he was nearby and looked at me with an irritated look, "You've got some nerve showing up in my part of town." I just chuckled at him, as if he could do anything to me. He was far younger than I was, and just as naive. I took another swig and looked at him to spit it out and spray him with it, "Up your's, Kid." He showed that he was irritated, but I lit a cigarette and took drags on it, "What do you want from me? I've done enough for the agency..." He sighed and said, "You've been doing clean up work that has been making us lose profits. I want you to stay out of our business." He hit a nerve, a major nerve with me. I took a drag of the cigarette to get it to burn a bright red and then flicked it at him to light the alcohol on fire, "Then stay out of mine." I teleported a far distance away to be sitting on top of a church building, I then waited for dawn.

I slept until the next morning, I woke up with a very harsh headache, "oohh.....sonofabitch...." I groaned, I realized I shouldn't have drank so much. I squinted at the morning light and atempted to sit up without so much pain. I was actually so grateful the sun was clouded over with a light drizzle of rain, I wasn't in the mood to look pink this morning. I decided to make my coffee and take at least some sort of pain killers. I got up and did what I had to, drank three cups of coffee, had a cigarette, took pills, showered and put on a set of clean clothes. "I hate it when I drink so much, at least it's not as bad as I thought it was this time around..." I thought I went back to the kitchen and drank the rest of the coffee from the pot and make a new brew. I opened the window and sighed. "Nothing like the smell of Jersey in the morning." I muttered to myself. I had a feeling I would have a predictable visitor coming so I left the window open for him I scoffed and shoook my head. I called up Frank on my cell only to hear him grumbling at Jay to stop whining. "Heyy Babes, How was your night eh?" I asked, a smile playing on my face. "Oh you kow, it was the usual, gotta go, Jay's whining non-stop now. Talk laterz, Love Bye!" He said cheerily, I bid my goodbye and snapped the phone shut. I turned my stereo on and out blasted the Mistfits' song "Astro Zombie" I smiled and sung along with it and started dancing around happily.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 03-16-2012 at 09:13 PM.

The smell of her scent was almost palpable. I woke up to it on the roof in the same position I was in the night before. "Ugh...damn kids." I said aloud to myself as I lit up a cigarette to block out her smell. I don't know why I could smell it. Maybe it was just carried along on a wind current. I didn't care. But I teleported to the street she was on and I waited for a half hour before walking across the street to meet a human drug dealer who was all hyped up on the drugs he was "selling". I looked around and before anyone would notice I shot him in the head with a quarter. It was more like a flick of my wrist that had the quarter buried in his cerbral cortex. He slumped to the ground and it seemed like he just fell asleep right on the spot. I picked up his body and walked into a building that was full of girls that were too young to be prostitutes but they were against their own will. I walked up the steps with the girls moving out of my way, and I realized it was because my eye's had a red hue to them in the light. I knocked on a door that had the sign of "113 B" and the person looked through the peek-hole. I put the barrel of my pistol in the eye piece and fired a shot. The door splintered and imploded against the force of the bullet tearing through it.

The remaining guys grabbed the weapons they had nearby and tried to fire at me but I tossed the dead guy's body through the door. It caught all the bullets and was practically mangled. With inhuman speed, I ran in and fired off a bunch of rounds that completly tore apart the guys in the room. I missed one on purpose, and he was in a corner, freaking out after watching his friends being torn apart. I walked in loading my gun and stood towering above him. I narrowed my eyes at him and asked in a menacing and demanding tone, "Who told you to do this?" The guy almost immediately spit it out, "The...the...the Yakuza...Please....don't kill me." I smirked and said, "If you give me more info, I just might let you live. Give me a name." He shook and seemed like he didn't want to say anything, but he finally said, "Zabuza Nakamura." I walked away from him and lit a cigarette, I turned and look at him with a smile and then I flicked it into the room. An explosion shortly followed from the room being a meth lab. It incinerated anything in the room, and as I walked down the steps I looked at the girls, "Go home. And if I catch any of you doing this work ever again or if I catch you high on meth. You will pay hell." I said it in a very serious and deadly sort of way. All of the girls left and I walked out in the street and laughed manically. 'And I thought I wasn't the heroic type.' I thought to myself before I disappeared to be on the roof of Keira's apartment complex.