Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

I was sitting in Sakati's Office reading Keira's personnalle File. Hmmm....I rubbed my face looking over her file. "She's good." I said to Sakati who was the Top Secret boss of an orginazation inside the V.A.M.P orginaization. It was called Himitsu. Basicly we were better than Elite sent out to gain, transfer, protect information, and to assassinate. Sakati replied with "Yeah I might promote her to Elite soon and maybe she can join Himitsu." I laughed out loud "she's not all that." "Ill go meet up with her now Cya". I walked out of his office and light a cigarette. I was wearing the new Jet black tech suit with cloak and heat goggles. My weapons were custom made, two black daggers on my lower back with holy water and trimmed with silver for wolves. My bullets were silver with holy water on the inside of them.

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I made myself a cup of coffee, waiting for the stranger to at least give me a name or something. I drank my coffee and poured another cup, need I say I have a slight addiction to coffee and nicotine? I sighed and massaged my temples out of irritation, I just wanted to go back to sleep or something, I wanted to draw and write, anything but sit infront of this guy. I didn't use my weapons much so I practically used my combat skills and only carries a dagger embedded with holy water. I sighed and put my head on the table, letting my messy hair fall over my face. "Can you please get on with it, you're making this too awkward for comfort in my own home.

I looked at her with a glare, "Do you even know who I am? I highly doubt it, but I need some information. This man, Rido." I finished as I slide a picture of the guy to her. "What do you know about him?" I asked shortly after I slid the picture to her. I sensed someone was coming to talk to her and I knew that I didn't have much time until her got here. But, I needed to know what the agency knew of him.

I took a sip of the coffee while keeping my eyes on her. She didn't notice the hand gun I had in my hand under the table that was aimed at her. And I made sure of it.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I stepped into the elevator and pressed her floor number. She was almost on the last floor. “This might take a while”. I said to myself. “ I should have jumped off the roof.” I waited there lookin at the numbers flash by. “Hurry up sheesh”.

i might draw our characters and put them on the site.

"You can put the gun away, I'm not one to fxxk up a secret meeting like this. I have seen him, he's one of the said 'allies' of the V.A.M.P. he's resided in Alaska the last I heard, and no I have not met you before but I do know someone by the name of Kiba" I said. I lifted my head up and rose an eyebrow at him. "Now if you're a rogue, then why are you entering a Fighter's room? what's in this for me?" I asked I crossed my arms over my chest. "Oh and, since you're a vampire, and this bastrd Rizo is about to barge in, I'd suggest you go to W.O.L.V.E.S. in Alaska and check there." I said, my hair falling into my face. "Better go now, I don't think anyone as hansome as you get chased around by an idiot like Rizo. Ciao Sugar." I stated before getting up. I smiled and lit another cigarette, taking a long drag before turning around and staring back at him.

(That's cool Sal! go to it then)

I put the gun away and said quietly before I left using the shadows as a form of teleportation, "I am Kiba." When I was at my destination outside, I quickly began to walk and I took out a few cigarettes, "She seems like a chipper fellow, if you ask me. But I need to focus. If he's up there, then shit is about to hit the fan." I talked to myself as I walked, I lit a cigarette and dragged on it for a lil while. "But why would he be there? He knows that I'm on his tail. But still. That doesn't explain his presence in Alaska" I knew I was being followed by the agency again. They always tried, but I didn't want them in my business. They are always offering me work, but since the coup de' taut at the Y.O.K.A.I building I trusted very few from the agency.

I let out a half hearted laugh and took another drag. I heard someone walking down the hallway, mostlikely Rizo. I sighed and let out all the smoke. "Figures, I knew it, Kiba..." I scoffed and took another gulp of my coffee. " For someone so elite as himself, why would he be so careless as to not hide his gun perfectly. I hope he finds what he's looking for, and not coming back to me..." I thought about it again and laughed. My cell rang and I looked at the caller's I.D. I smiled when I saw who it was and answered it. "Hey Frankie babe, what's up sugar?" I asked. He let out a giggle, making me smile. Frank was still on of my best friends, even though he was still human, he still hung out with me. "So what's up sugar, you need help or something?" I asked again. His voice became a bit more excited. "Well, alright I meet you there in about an hour, I have to deal with a douche before I get to go." I stated, he laughed again and said his goodbyes. I hung up and took another drag of my cig. I was still waiting for the idiot to show up.

I teleported up to the top of a building and looked out at the expanse of the city in the night. "I sense high Yoki energy nearby. Something bad is going to happen soon." I spoke to myself. But the real reason was because I had got used to having Daisuke my really old partner, who was dead around to say things like that. I pulled out a huge pistol out that was a 13mm pistol, it had enough recoil to knock a human flying back a hundred feet. "Time to get to work."

I walked up to Keira's door and knocked. "She better answer". I said to myself. The door slowley opened and Keira was standing there with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Keira long time no see its been a while since we last teamed up, what was it likke 10 years ago?" (Human years 2 i guess). She waived her hand telling me to come in. "Why is your window open?" I asked her. She just ignored me. We both sat at the table and i slid her the documents. "Look at these" I told her.