Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar

Changing Reality into Imagination: Natural Enemies to Coexistant Foes

Okay this takes place between 1999 - 2007 There is a tall bussiness building in certain states and country, and for those certain buildings there is a Monster coven that lives and works in the building. The names of the building tells all. V.A.M.P. resides in New Jersey, W.O.L.V.E. in Alaska, S.U.C.C.U.M.B.I. in Greenland, D.E.I.T.Y in Italy, and Y.O.K.A.I. from Japan. These buildings are sworn enemies but they coexist with eachother and the humans, they hold the balance and peacefulness of the world together. The rogues are what they all are after, these rogues only have the ability to hunt and kill human, but every building holds elite fighters that are usually sent out to destroy the rogues. The only uniforms would be your own apparell, Weapons are what your character sling best, the weapons could be anything from sewing needles and pins to hack saws and shot guns.

During the Time of high school bullying and parties every night, there's also the fear of mythical monsters, or so the humans once called us, that is until in 1998 the wars of all the beings had stopped and we swore to a peace treaty. The Vampires promised to be in aliance with humans and others alike. AS long as the peace treaty was in line as always, the difference in natural enemies became coexistant foes. Meanign, they'd work together but they'd still hate eachother internally. The rogues began to surrender the first few years of 1999 - 2001, then the rogues began to fall from the treaty and began it all, that's when we didn't care if we hated the other monsters or not, we just wanted peace and balance restored. Things began to look hopeful, until one rogue vampire went and turn a human into a vampire. The human quickly changed and decided to join the V.A.M.P. agency and capture the rogue that had destroyed her life. Little did she know she'd be playing a huge part in twwo men's lives as soon as she got towards her destination. The way most human's thought about most creatures were that they were safe from vampires, but they were wrong, vampires can walk around in the day, they just happen to wear hoodies, sunglasses and skin tight clothing, the sun only turns their overly pale complextion to a sun-burn pink and their eyes begin to look like a hellish orange color and the white of their eyes turn black. Werewolves and anything else can walk around like human's no problem, it's just the vampires that have a hard time.

Okay that's just about the briefer, uh, this is my first rp-like thread, so...yeah.(just to let you all know, some pointers on how to patch this rp up would be helpful)

Name:
    Race: (Ties with what building you work for)
    Appearance: (optional)
    Bio:

Ranks: Rogue(2 types)*, Starter, Mission Maker, Fighter, Elite Fighter, Leader of Squads
    Rogue : Good, left for a mission and goes solo. Rogue 2 : Bad, hunts and kills humans for sheer pleasure and fun.
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 03-16-2012 at 07:10 PM.

ADVICE: Try to flesh out stuff that you would like to know for an rp. the back story is kind of good and might need some extra's. But the main thing is.....WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE SUCCUBI'S? JK. Great idea if you ask me.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

>w<'; You scare me sometimes, but thanks for the help. Oh and I'll fix it later, it's sort of hard for me to write this one out. It's played out in my head, but they won't come out on to the pc like I want it to, I'm about ready to smash my head against the keyboard until I think up how to approach this thing.

NAME: Kiba (or Fang for those who can't translate that <----)
    RACE: Vampire
    GENDER(or gender bender) : Male
    APPEARANCE: Wears a black colored trench coat that has the blood of many different monsters stained in it to cause the illusion of having no scent. He has a scar across his left eye from his younger days. Has a gaunt and stress worn face, and natural body color is a very deep pale. Wears fingerless leather gloves (The kind you find at hog rider stores), eyes have a slight tint of black.
    BIO: Kiba was orginally a member of the Y.O.K.A.I elite squads, but after finding supposed evidence of a planned assassination of the building's head he left to hunt those who are trying to assassinate his oldest friend. He's a very cynical and grumpy guy. Very pessimistic, calculating, cold and assertive. He very rarely tries to get into fights unless the person or "monster" is too far gone to rationally think. He trusts no one, but his own abilities. He has a daughter who is a Succubus, but he abandoned her for her own good. But, it does haunt him from time to time in his encounter with his enemies who both respect and fear him.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 03-14-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Name: Keira Waylen
    Race: Vampire
    Appearance: Wears a black leather jacket, usually skinny fit jeans, black or blue, hair is black and shoulder length, eyes are hazel green, and skin is paler than the normal color. (due to being a light drinker.)

Bio: At the end of her twenty-second birthday party, her friend, Corey, who she knew for 2 years, had changed her, she's been working for V.A.M.P. ever since then, she was incredibly sad for the first 10 years of not aging, and her thirst is very light, unlike the perverted men she's always teamed up with. Her now enemy, Corey is a rogue and she still silently hunts him down when she's out doing her missions. Before her birthday she had lost her unborn child, so she couldn't bear it and tried to do alcohol poisoning only to be changed right after that, She has nearly done 40 missions, almost enought to turn her rank into an Elite Fighter. The last 10 missions, she has to find a rogue and team up with him/her and finish the missions.
    (Zero, you forgot your age...lol)
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 05-11-2012 at 01:59 PM.

I like it but what is a succubus?

Name: Rizo Passio A.k.a. Cloak A.k.a. Meru Kioyu

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Brown hair cut that comes with a five o clock shadow. When not on a mission he sports the V.A.M.P. Corp. standard uniform. ( Emi if you can can you tell us if they have uniforms or not and what they look like.) When on missions he wears an spec ops tech suit that allows him to cloak for a limited amount of time depending on how much power the suit has. (Are we allowed to have wepons like guns?) Rizo works for the head of the corporation sent out on secret missions to spy on other corporations. He is usually assigned with elite fighter squads. He is now assigned with Keira to help her look for the rouge.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

And Knowing is Half the Battle!

A succubus (plural: succubi) is a type of demon from Judeo-Christian mythology. It's more or less a sex demon that fucks you unto death, although the lilim of Jewish myth (derived from Lilith, who herself derives from earlier mesopotamian myths) that inspired it would also kill babies IIRC. The male version is an incubus (plural: incubi). In some myths from the middle ages, a succubus would be able to store the, ahem, fruits of her lovemaking and use it to become an incubus, because even demons knew that women are basically worthless.
    For obvious reasons, succubi are a popular monster to put in video games, comics, and role-playing games - even my own beloved Terminus Est.

Assuming the OP is keeping true to the myth, which I think is a fair assumption.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-14-2012 at 01:29 AM. Reason: i spel gud

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

(Sure thing Sal, and Thank you for posting that Kodos, very much helpful. Couldn't have said it better myself. )

I groaned as the harsh knocking behind my locked door woke me from my peaceful slumber. "Hang on Dammit!" I grumbled, my raven hair was in messy tufts and my hazel eyes had dark circles under it. I opened the door and glared down at the one who disturbed me. I crossed my arms and frowned. "It better be good, Darrian, You woke me up from the best sleep I had in months." I growled. Darrian smiled his crooked smile and invited himself in and took a seat at the table. I ruffled the back of my hair and plopped on to the seat across from him, he was fiddling around until he sighed and looked up at me. "You've been assigned a partner to help you find a rogue, and...it's Rizo." He flinched when I shot up, "WHAT?!?" I screeched. "I'd rather have a werewolf as a partner! Hell I'd rather have the devil himself as my partner." I hissed, I groaned and rested my head on the table, my hair covering my overly pale face. "When do we start? " I emphasized on the 'we'. "Whenever you get the mission. sorry Keira, Boss Man's orders." was all he said, with that, he stood up and patted me on the back and left. I groaned and got up, made myself human coffee, guzzling down at least 3 cups before getting dressed and wearing my usual Misfits hoodie and black leather jacket. I pulled the hood up and put my RayBans on. I drank the rest of the remaining coffee in the pot and walked out.

She left without knowing that I was just sitting on the ledge outside and out of sight from the windows. I needed some information and I knew that she was very dedicated to her work. I opened a window silently and pulled out a human pistol to aim around the room, I quickly came in and closed the window silently as well. 'Don't need her poking in business that ain't her's' I thought to myself as I began to search for some information on someone named "Rido", a malignant and overly eccentric asshole who thought it would be fun to poke around in Y.O.K.A.I's business. I figured she wouldn't mind me memorizing where to find this guy, would she? Heh, not at all.

I made myself another pot of coffee and began to drink it slowly. I waited at the table in a seat that was lit up by the moon, I looked at it and continued to drink. Something told me, it would take awhile for her to return so I could get my information. Had anyone knew I was here, they would try to imply that she was helping me. Far from the truth to be exact.

I stopped outside the central park and looked around, isolation filled me. I let a cigarette and took a long calming drag, I acted more human than anyone I knew. I decided before I get pounced by something I'd go back, so I started to walk towards the V.A.M.P. building. I groaned when I got inside. "Well hello to you too." I heard behind the reception's desk. "Hello Jason." He smiled at me and turned back to his work. I finished the cigarette as soon as I opened the door to my room and set the keys down. I took the last drag and looked up and jumped. I saw the sillouette of a male figure and he was sitting in my room. "Can I help you, Arse?" I asked in a irritated tone. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, let alone a stranger, who was drinking my precious coffee. I shook my head and walked to my bathroom, taking my jacket and hoodie off. I ran the cold water and splashed my face with it. I turned to get my towle and sensed the person was still here. I groaned and walked back to the kitchen nd sat down, arms crossed over my Iron Maiden tee. "You needed something?" I asked, ruffling my messy raven locks.