Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movie Thread.

It's a goodun', better rent it when it comes out :P

Tonight saw Guy Richie's Revolver for the first time. It was pretty weird, but good. And Andre Benjamin is hot! Plus, he's a vegetarian, which makes him even hotter.

Speaking of re"volver", did anyone see Volver with Penelope Cruz? It's a good film, too (not new new, but not old to my knowledge.)
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

How being vegetarian make you hotter?

Also, I haven't watch Volver, but I know is pretty damn good (Penelope Cruz is hot, and Pedro Almodóvar is a great director... a little to much in the woman-drama movie, but he is good).

Also, teaser of Captain America.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2993723929/

Can I just say that I don't eat anything with a face
    ladies?

I guess being a vegetarian makes you hotter if it emphasises your gentle, loyal, sensitive (nervous, obsessive, hysteric) qualities as a guy. Some girls really like nice (creepy) guys, you know. But on the other hand domineering and powerful (sadistic and violent) men also seem to have a large fanbase. I wonder why that is... (You're all fucking masochists.)

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Heathers, which is pretty old but really good? And likewise, has anyone seen Ichi The Killer? I haven't seen that one, but it looked good as a sadistic torture flick.

I've been wanting to see Ichi The Killer for a while now but i've never gotten around to it.

I know this is semi-off-topic, but who here has heard of the nostalgia critic? I was recently watching The Theif and the Cobbler Recobbled Cut and I loved the animation in it. It just had a bad story at a bad time IMO.

So after watching Xmen: First Class, Captain America and Thor trailers, which one is better according to you?

I saw Blue Valentine yesterday. It was well done, but it was too depressing for my taste.

I wanted to see The King's Speech, but the trains were so slow that we would have missed the entire first part. ;-;

So someone haveh heard about Verbinski and his fight to get money to make BioShock the movie but not 13+ rated? (he want to make it R rate but the studios don't want to gave him money if is not 13+ rate, because they want to win more money).

Saw The Eagle, it was pretty good