Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movie Thread.

I've got 13 Tzameti on DVD. Saw as a trailer on Switchblade Romance. Good movie. Good movie.

Good man.

So I finally could watch It's kind of a funny story. At the end I don't recommend this movie, it has its moments and some good jokes but overally is bad.

Reasons why someone would want to watch this movies: Emma Roberts (she is hot) and Zach Galifianakis. Jim Gaffigan also acts in this movie, but its not important.

In IMDB is rated with a 7,2. I gave it a 6,2 (at most).

I watched No string attached over green hornet. I like romantic comedies, they are too funny. I haven't seen a Ashton Kutcher film in a min.
    When life gives you lemons ... you make orange juice and leave everyone wondering what the hell just happend.

Not t drive it too far off-topic, but did anyone see Sanctum yet? It's not too bad in my opinion and I gave it a 8/10 in my head.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Went and watched Season of the Witch last weekend. It's okay. It's better to wait for the DVD.

Nicolas Cage = Fail

Don't missunder stand this. Nicolas Cage was a great actor, but he work in shitty movies these days.

I will always going to remember Raising Arizona (good times of nicolas cage).

Nicolas Cage was a great actor, but he work in shitty movies these days.
    The truth has been spoken.

Last week Marc took me to see The King's Speech. I really liked it. I like period films (maybe I've said that before,) and this was set just pre-WWII. Plus it had a lot of great English actors. The dude who played Dumbledore had a role, I think the main character (the King) was also Jack in the 1990s version of The Importance of Being Earnest with Hugh Grant. And Tim Burton's wife (I'm terrible with names! Geez....)
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Yeah I wanted to watch the Kings Speech. I don't think it's still playing in theatres though.