Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Movie Thread.

Cool Movie Thread.

So I move the movie thread to the new forum, so we can keep going in here (this thread is to talk about movies).

Well I found that the director of the Green Hornet is Michel Gondry, so now I'm exited by the Green Hornet, and I have read good critics about the movie to (not amazing, but good).

For people who doesn't know who is Michel Gondry, he is a film director who did Eternal Sunshine of a Spottles Mind, Un Natural Love (a episode of Flight of the Conchords), Tokyo!, Pecan Pie and music video clips and documentaries.

Hey I watched inception. What didnt you like about it again clock.

Let me remember.

Well I didn't like the lack of deepness in the character (no background story of the other characters, no explanation of interest and goals, etc), a lot of accion that didn't make sense, a main story layered by a egocentric story, and bad narration.

I don't remember EVERYTHING but I think this is mostly what I dislike about the movie.

Now the movie is not bad like The Expendables, but neither is amazing as many mini Nolan fans are screaming. The movie is ok, but its die when you think (and its supposed to be an accion film with more phylosophycal implications. Failing in this, because if you think a little the movie fells down).

I thought it was a neat little heist movie. You are right about the side characters motivations and whatnot, and the whole ex-wife thing I thought was dragged on far too much. Whenever a movie dangles a carrot in front of me like that I tend to just get sick of it.

Though it kind of reminded me of the freshness of the original matrix movie, though not as elegant. I need to watch it again before I make my final judgement.

Does anyone know anything about a film coming out this year by Richard Ayoade called Submarine?

No but is that the dude from the IT crowd?

Yeah it is

I know anything about the film. I only know what you just said (the guy of IT crowd made a film named submarine for the 2010).

anyone seen Trapped in Paradise

I did. Actually I saw it in december of the 2010.