Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Movie Thread.

Ichi The Killer is a classic. Over the top Yakuza/righteous vigilante movie. Its worth watching. People always go on about how violent it is, but I didn't think it was that bad. The violent scenes are well spread out, so its not like 'I Spit On Your Grave' where something 'disturbing' happens ever 5 minutes. Its not my favourate Far Eastern movie by any stretch, but its always entertaining. Its the kinda mobvie where ya think 'I haven't seen that in a while' then put it on. Kinda like Pulp Fiction.

Also, whats with that girl who speaks one line in Japanese then the next in English? Thats kinda weird.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Speaking of violence.
    Story of Rikki is probably the best when it comes to that.
    Where else can you see a dude get turned into ground beef?

Well, I don't know if it should belong here in this thread, but most of it is related to movies and it is about Duck Tales.
    Do move it where ever it fits.

Well, the Ducks of duck tales invented the idea of Inception long before Nolan did. And a few other things adapted in other movies. Read the article here.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvester_Of_Sorrow View Post
    Ichi The Killer is a classic. Over the top Yakuza/righteous vigilante movie. Its worth watching. People always go on about how violent it is, but I didn't think it was that bad. The violent scenes are well spread out, so its not like 'I Spit On Your Grave' where something 'disturbing' happens ever 5 minutes. Its not my favourate Far Eastern movie by any stretch, but its always entertaining. Its the kinda mobvie where ya think 'I haven't seen that in a while' then put it on. Kinda like Pulp Fiction.

Also, whats with that girl who speaks one line in Japanese then the next in English? Thats kinda weird.
    I liked the part where she was cut in two O_o

Who saw the oscars?

I did and I think everything was awesome, except by Inception winning cinematographie (the king speech or the social network should have won it).