Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MT COMIC TEAM

Well then you're not a viable member. Sorry, but we need rounded people.

oh thats fine. i don't have time now for this anyway. i guess i misinterpreted this teams objective.
    i hope i can colaborate in this team later on. i didnt mean to impose anything.

101 Dalmations Member
    Nice presentation clock = )

I see you got Cype so I think I'll just help with the inking. .ahaha
    do you a have a story already?

Actually, Cype isn't on the team. The only official members we have right now are Clock, Rubisko, and myself.

101 Dalmations Member
    ow. .If I join. .what'll be my role?

Art, methinks? Rubisko is working on the current project's drawings. I want to do a more moe comic afterwards, although the ending will be pretty sad.

I would say definitely, but how often must we be on and how often do we release oneshots?

Yes, as Sylux said we will need another artist. We are currently working with a story, I won't say anything about it here, but the art style we've decided to use is quite a challenge to put together.
    The vision for the team is to be able to give everyone who wants a chance to be a part of the creation of a short comic or manga. However, since this is the first project, the real challenge is to establish routines for the work process and communications. So at the moment we can, unfortunately, only pick someone who we think will be able to adapt to the style as frictionless as possible so that we can focus on getting the administrative stuff as smooth as possible. So, TagYURIT, Snow and Bacon; it's really cool that you want to be a part of this. If you are interested to be a part of the art crew, please let us know and it would be helpful if you could link your galleries, devart or portfolios... show off your art to put it simple.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Well Sy sort of lurks my art thread (Page 10 and on is the most up to date stuff) as it is ... In a way. :P *coughs* Not sure I'd actually be all too helpful in the art department as I'm bugging out of the country for all of July (I'm assuming this is going to take a bit to be done), but I'm up for it, even if it's a small role.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

101 Dalmations Member
    I wanna see you're style too. .mine's more of a shounen type that shoujo. I don't draw moe. T.T because I don't like super big eyes. .but If I see your style. I think I will be able to adapt.

here's some sample works.

I also draw some landscapes