Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an artist (Paid position)

Looking for an artist (Paid position)

I'm looking for an artist, and that artist will get some motherfucking green! I think its about time to put my money where my mouth is and see if I can tempt one of you guys with cash to get one of my ideas down on the page, but with a spirit of fun and laid-back-ness about it.

I have several stories that I will write up in script form, but it may depend on the style of the artist which story is chosen for the story, but input is always nice, on any level.

If you are interested and live in the UK, then the pay will be distrubted via an online transfer. If you live outside the UK, then it would be via PayPal. The amount that is paid is negotiable, so we'll see.

sorry, hagihajsuki, I am beginning to work on that script, I've been working alot and had a Greek assignment due, so I'm gonna shoot that over to you asap, so don't be thinking that this post will detract from what I said I would write for you.

If you wanna do this, let me know, obviously, and post a link to your art thread or just post some art for me to evaluate. Then we'll talk.

C'mon guys, this is basically a job offer. Lets see what y'all got!

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    What kind of stories are we talking here. From what i remember, you favor horror, right.

Yeah, usually I do, but for the story I am most keen to right its more of a dark-action story, if I had to put a genre on it. No fantasy, no slasher horror stuff, just good old guns and violence. I've only got the first scene figured out, but that scene will take up a fair few pages.

aww mann so it's going to be realistic modern? That's not really my thing, d00d. Would've been happy to help otherwise.

I love realistic pieces, mate. I'd be happy to be looked over. Here's a few select pieces of work I really like over the rest.

SPOILER! :

I take it this is a comic book, right?

Cyp: You don't like modern realistic? Whats your style then?

Sylux: That looks pretty sexy, I'll have a look over your art thread when I have more time.

I mean I can do realism. But from a creative standpoint I prefer to draw/paint fantasy. It's more of a matter of subject than it is of style, you know what I mean. I mean unless you have some rather quirky characters to work with where I can take some creative liberties.

Stuff I done recently:

SPOILER! :

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I might be down to dig my heels into another project, but idunno, my style is more semi-real comic nowdays, and I rarely color pieces.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Haha, Gunzet and Cype win the race

Cyp: Well, I've got many fantasy stories in script form, I just always assumed that wasn't your thing. Not sure why. Huh. Weird. Could you be a darling and post the link to your art thread on here, por favor?

Gunz: Colouring is only for the Chapter title pages, so there is very little of it. Just saying.

Sylux: Still haven't looked at your thread yet, will do, promise.