Thread: Please do Help me out....!!!

Please do Help me out....!!!

THE DRAWING DIDNT COME OUT THE WAY I WANTED IT TO BE......
    COZ I USED MARKER...... X_X SOSTUPID OF ME...(COZ MY INK GOT FINISHED)

how are the perspectives.....im just starting from the basics instead of using MY INSTINCTS like Before

The perspective is looking fine, there's really not that much space to consider and that's a good place to start. You might want to look over the male proportions though, you know take a reference or make a study. I'm sure you'll note some things when you campare it to your drawing

And also:
    THE DRAWING DIDNT COME OUT THE WAY I WANTED IT TO BE......
    How did you want it to be? If we know it'll be much easier to help

Since i used marker(sounds cheap huh ?! -_-)...... i messed the whole shit up.....
    looks like crap

oh Nice meeting u Rubisco ^^thanks i'll do that
    before i only used my instincts to draw anime , if u c my gallery you'll know wat i mean

Either my Art Totally Shitty Or Everybody is Damn BUSY.....

Like Rubisko said, you might want to work on his proportions, they seem a bit off. And the folds seem to be okay, but you might want to look into some tutorials on them or look at RL photos. Draw some lines where his crotch should be >.<.

I'm sure there are tutorials on porportions posted here on MT, but for now here's two pages on porportions from a manga drawing book, hopefully you'll find it helpful.

Don't worry about people taking time to reply, you only left a few hours, and people are on diff time zones / dont check every day etc ^^
    drawing is good so far, and I think it looks fine in pen, it might just be you thinking that (i know sometimes i've inked pics and thought I had ruined it, but looking back later it hadn't really). Most of the proportions seem alright, my main critique is that the shoulders/ chest is much wider than the hips, they should be more inline with each other (hips line up with armpit)

I think everyone's pretty much said what I'd say :P But, also, on his right leg (our left,) it looks like there's a fold between the knee fold and the top that's unnecessary. Also, I like how you've inked this, but in the future, you may experiment with using different line thickness. You do so on parts of his face, but it looks like you're talented enough to employ it throughout ^^ Keep up the good work, and take the other's advice :3 Looking good so far!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Hey man can you please edit your thread title to include your forum name, thank you.

What girls mentioned about head sizes and i would add more folds....Use google images to get references on folds. There are a lot more folds trust me.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.