Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Thread

Rant Thread

So we use to have this in the old MT. The point was to rant about something you really need to spit out.

So my PC die a few days ago and some friends told "hey we could help you to build a new one" and I was cool with that, happy, because it would mean I could keep working on the comic and if we build the computer fast I could have everything finished for the deadline. But now the assholes are telling me they don't know which day they could help me, letting me without computer at one week for the deadline.

I have no pc, I still have tones of pages to draw, I have to scan everything and clean everything, paint, put dialogues, and do the fucking order of the pages. So yeah, fuck everyone.

I have to wipe my HD clean today and clean install Win7, not as bad as you Clock but a teency frustrating nonetheless.

It's really annoying when you help your friends in everything; they have asked me for help with stuffs of their homeworks, art works, love life, etc, and I have helped them in all that shit. And now when I need their help they made problems.

I have to find new friends, this old ones are useless.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I feel your pain, man. I'll be your friend. You do my math, I'll do your English.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

man... clock that blows. Have you tried telling them HOW MUCH YOU REALLY NEED IT SUPER FAST? and what you have done for them (create guilt lol)

MAN IWANNA RANT.
    I'm an idiot it's 5AM i'm still not done with my assignment i have to ' get up ' at 8am go to school.. and after school go straight to work... when i havents slept uuugh suicide. i still have to shower and shit and it takes ages for meuuugghggh
    Last edited by Byakuran; 12-04-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I haven't had the motivation to draw or create anything at all. That is my rant.

My rant is this: When ever my friends ask for help or are discussing something and I give my opinion/advice/knowledge no one belives me. 99% of the time I am proveably correct but they still never listen to me and never take my word for anything. Whats worse there have been several occasions where they diagreed with me and when they found out the correct answer they made out like it was what they had said, not what I had said! They effectively say and fully believe that what I said was actually what Ithey said! Its not like they simply get confused or anything, its like they literally refuse to belive me and then when they realise I am right their brain refuses to accept it. I don't mind if people want to argue with me or check up what I say (even though I have 100% confidence that I'm correct) but then when they find out I'm right they act like it was a lucky guess or make out like they were saying the same thing the whole time. If you're going to argue with me and then find out you're wrong I want you to friggin admit you were a wrong idiot and then kiss my shoes. None of this making out like you're better than me bull, I know a lot of stuff and I don't open my mouth if I don't know what I'm on about.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I'm broke and I'm sick of it. My job sucks ass and I just need to move on but I don't know where to go. If I leave I am stepping back to square one and starting some where possibly at minimum wage and being lowest man on the totem. If I stay I'm still low on the totem but I'm needed and the pay is getting me by comfortably *knock on wood* where I can save but have some spending money. I'm needed and no one can or will do my job which is mostly grunt work. There's a saying that if you cant be replaced you can't be promoted. I am at the point where if they offered me a promotion I wouldn't take it unless it was 30+hrs a week and $12 an hr.

I am broke and it's my fault. NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ANYTHING ON CRAIGSLIST UNLESS IT'S ELECTRONIC AND OR DIRT CHEAP!!!!!

Is it possible to start looking for work elsewhere before you leave your current job?

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Yes but I don't know where to go. I would like to go to a bank or something because I have cash handling exp and technically some accounting exp so I mite be able to get into a teller job but what am I going to do if I fail? I'm a downer.