Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to HTE

I thought pigo was gerazzi

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I remember Jak popping in for like five seconds early 2011. And then Chii, poor Chii, she can never just stay, no matter how many (5 billion) times she's come back.
    Yeah, Jak tries to come back every once in a while, but I think Morph is a goner. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    I thought pigo was gerazzi
    Nooo, Pigo was small and blonde (like Josh); Gerazzi had dark curly hair, glasses, and that ubiquitous fedora.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Gaiz, gaiz! what happened to Resnvm.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Looooool

I liked Chihiro. She was cool. Whenever MT has a Linkin Park fight, I just wish she was around. XD

LINKIN PARK SUXORZ, NAW DEY DA BEST BAND ON ERF, NO, THEY EMO, LIEK DAT SAWN CWALING IN MEIN SKEIN. NO, NO, DEY ACTUALLY GOOD BAND, GAIZ, RLY. LIKE THE ROCK AND RAP, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? PEOPLE ACTIN' LIKE WOW, THAT'S A NEW INVENTION, THAT'S BRAND NEW, IT IS CONSTANTLY EVOLVING, IT IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING. PEOPLE WANNA TRY AND FIND A LABEL FOR IT, THERE AIN'T NO LABEL FOR THIS SHIT. PEOPLE WANNA FIND A LABEL SO THEY CAN CREATE SUMTHIN AND WATER IT DOWN.

I'm sure any LP fan could pick out the reference in my mad rambling.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

What ever happened to tetsuphil?

He comes and goes. Was last seen talking about 'brain kittens', and updating Pumpkin Boy.
    <My comic

hmmm sounds like the same old guy

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    LINKIN PARK SUXORZ, NAW DEY DA BEST BAND ON ERF, NO, THEY EMO, LIEK DAT SAWN CWALING IN MEIN SKEIN. NO, NO, DEY ACTUALLY GOOD BAND, GAIZ, RLY. LIKE THE ROCK AND RAP, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? PEOPLE ACTIN' LIKE WOW, THAT'S A NEW INVENTION, THAT'S BRAND NEW, IT IS CONSTANTLY EVOLVING, IT IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING. PEOPLE WANNA TRY AND FIND A LABEL FOR IT, THERE AIN'T NO LABEL FOR THIS SHIT. PEOPLE WANNA FIND A LABEL SO THEY CAN CREATE SUMTHIN AND WATER IT DOWN.

I'm sure any LP fan could pick out the reference in my mad rambling.
    Is that referencing Mike Shinoda's track "Get Me Gone"? I'm not an LP fan/hater/enthusiast/passionate person whatever, but yeaaaah. Just a guess? >.>

What about Synnworld? XD

That's referencing one of the versions of High Voltage by Linkin Park. And yea, what DID happen to Synn, he seemed to of dropped off the face of the earth with the new MT.
    <My comic