Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

I was caught up in a duel. And the general respect for duel's was to stay in them, regardless of the precedence of other important matters. 'If I hurry up, I'd be disrespecting the Aspect of the Wolf. Not a very good idea, unless we want more enemies with enough might to face even Satu.' I shot back to her while I was fighting with the guy. We traded blows but didn't do much other than that. The guy who seemed to be the leader nodded at another warrior that joined in. He lunged at me with inhuman speed, bringing his claws that had chains on them to extend his attack range towards my face. I dodged and kick him into his other friend and I chuckled, "Come on. This is beginning to become boring." I taunted them both. This was becoming very interesting, very quickly.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    "grr, If you do not stop playing with your toys I will go over there and break them before you can even stop me!" I sent back, I was getting more and more agitated and it showed in my tone of voice. I was beginning to shiver at the thought of hateful demons begging to be let out. I scoffed at them and glared one of them down.

I looked at Saya. “They are locked in there for a reason.” I told her. “ Some of us are lucky we got out, some are stronger than us.” I looked off in the distance. “ Go to Kano I told her”

I sneered at the thought Saya sent back. This was going to get bad. The guys I ignored finally and I tried to walk away but the guy that had his arms crossed created a barrier that enclosed the general area that we were in. It was a highly skilled barrier at that. It was strong enough to hold me in this area. 'Fuck...' I thought to myself. I turned and looked at the others and they were shaking their head. This was not good.

I nodded once and appeared behind the one holding up a barrier, I glared at it and power kicked in the guy's skull. "YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO LET MY KANO PLAY YOUR STUPID GAMES?!?!" I screeched, letting the others turn to me. Realization hit me about what I had screeched, I clasped my hand over my mouth and my face turned more red than before. "Shit shit shit shit!!" I thought, I groaned and glared that them all, basically avoiding Kano's expression, knowing it was probably full fledged hatred for my blurting it out. I kicked the guy next to me and sent him flying. "Son of a bitch, Kano we have to hurry, Satu is getting more hatefully impatient the longer we fight these freaks."

Slaughter, Cannot be spelled with out "Laughter"

The Aspect would not like this one bit. The group was made up primarily of half-demon, half-angels who garnished their power from both of their heritages. I joined in and flickered around to send all the guys flying into each other to knock them out. That included the guy who created the barrier. Once he was knocked out, the barrier fell and I flickered to be on the outskirts of the town flipping my hood onto my head.

I appeared a little ways away from Satu but near him no less, farther away from Kano, but most likely in between. I sighed a breath of relief, knowing now that he didn't hear what I called him back there. I sat in the middle of the place, it started to snow around me as I lied down, I looked up at the snow and sighed, My body began to drop in temperature and my eyes iced over. I got up and teleported myself back to Satu and stood a ways away from him. "Kano is finished, he should be here any moment." I muttered.

I was running full bore now. A small cloud of dust followed me and I wasn't alone either. I looked back and grunted in disapproval. My turned into a form of hollowed out abomination and I aimed it at one of the others to fire a huge amount of highly dense bone at a very high velocity. It impacted and effectively crushed one of the followers. The other one on the other hand jumped onto me and said, "Calm friend. We are not here to fight." I stopped and looked at the one I had hit and he turned into a form of bone like tiger that was also running quickly. I sighed and thought to myself, "Satu is not going to like this."

(I won't be posting until silly Sal gets his butt back into it. :| )

(Yeah, same here)