Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

I scoffed at the idea but I really didn't care. By the time Satu had tried to give me the skull, it was already being absorbed by turning to dust and adding onto my own armor making look more menacing and practically impregnable (Undestroyable for those that don't understand).
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I smiled at Kano. "Your getting stronger Kano" I said "You may become my General." We walked a little while longer. "Wake up Saya, I want you two to split up and gather info on rumors of powerful people." I told him. "You go south and Saya will go north, Ill be waiting at hells gate for you."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I woke up and blushed immediately as soon as I saw who was carrying me the whole time and jumped out of Kano's arms. I heard Satu say "Hell's Gates and Saya takes north" I nodded and faded away going towards north. I sent them both a message of agreedment. I started seaching through the northern artics of anyone powerful and heard only lame rumors of previously fought ones and dead ones.

I nodded and grunted my acknowledgment of my orders and flickered to be running south and I was already in a tropical area. I went town to town and heard some rumors of a place where people were disappearing for a long time. I kept listening in on rumors to find out where this area was, so I can check it out myself. But most just knew the general area, so I listened more and heard about a "Demon" seen in the northern parts of the land. I also heard that it would slay anyone it came across, and that it had it's own minions that would eat people alive. I knew I found what Satu would love to hear. But right now, if I started running at inhuman speeds, I could be mistaken as the demon itself so I began to leave town.

I grimaced until I came across a couple who had their hoods up and I began to ask them the same questions. They looked at me and said of a demon who takes away people that lives here. It struck my intrest so I encouraged them to go on. They told me about it and where it might ne. I nodded and thanked them. I turned away and looked back to see them running into their small home. I rose an eyebrow at their action but brushed it off as I disappeared back into the snow cloud and made it back towards Hell's gate in a minute. I jumped down and smiled at Satu. "Wait for Kano, I think he'll have something similar to what I'd say."

I came across a group of people in black hoods who pointed at me and started to speak strangely. 'Oh great, this is not going to be a good thing.' I thought to myself as I kept walking in my direction. As I passed by them, they began to follow me and I saw more of them. I saw less and less of commoners and more and more of those in black hoods. I stopped as they were all around me by now. I dropped my hood down and tossed my bags aside to ask, "What do you want?" They didn't reply, but one of them commanded one to do something. I faced him and he brought out a glaive from his robe. I narrowed my eyes and didn't change into my true form. I sent a thought to Saya, 'It might take me a lil while to get back...'
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 03-15-2012 at 07:14 PM.

I sighed when I got Kano's message, "What happen? you have midget freaks chasing you or something?" I sent back, I wasn't one to stay with Satu much anymore, to be honest to myself, I really wanted to be with Kano at that moment. I couldn't let Satu know what I was think so I stated softly. "Satu, Kano is still gather up enough info, please wait a lil longer."

'Cheeky bitch.' I thought to myself before the guy attacked me with a speed that hardly seemed human. I dodged it of course and slapped him across the head in a taunting sort of way. He stumbled and then regained his balance to face me, this time he taunted me and waved with his fingers for me to come at him. I grinned and cracked my knuckles, 'This is going to be fun' I thought to myself.

I glared at Saya. “ I dont like to be kept waiting.” I said to her. “Kano needs to hurry.” Hells gate was jam packed with feinds trying to get out. Beyond those gates in the bottom of hell were 2 Feinds strong enough to wipe out nations. They were locked away by onehundred trillion angles who were half wiped out trying to seal them. “When I absorb their power ill rule both worlds.” I thought to myself.

"Would you like me to help Kano so we could get this over with?" I asked, my eyes staring at the ground, I cleared my throat and sent a message to Kano, "Get your arse here or else I'll be sent to help you." I sent it to hima nd bit my lip I hated it when Satu was getting angry.