Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

I stood up and jumped over the poison. “ Baka ” I said normally. I slowly walked towards Zero's body and picked him up by the whole in his chest. “......” All off a sudden I ripped his body in half. “ Im taking his armor. ” I said to Kano. “ He went down to easy” I thought.

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I set into a fit of giggles after that I couldn't help but fall over and hit my head, which only made it worse, I started laughing harder. "Bakas, of course he went down to easy, You didn't let me have my fun, so I got pissed and went psycho on him, all Kano did was punch him in the face." I said. I yawned and fell asleep in my small pile of snow, a snuggled up into the cold blanket.

I looked at Saya and shooked my head. " Your carrying her Kano." I said while putting on Zero's Armor. I felt my body getting a little lighter. "I guess its time to test out my new power." I turned towards a dead body and lifted my hand. The body started to slowly lift up off the ground. "Hmmm...lets try this" I closed my hand hard and the body crushed. Blood flew all over the sand. I smiled coldly. "Lets go Kano."

I snuggled closer into my blanket of cold snow and let out a content sigh. [DREAM] "Hey Saya! Where are you going?" I looked up to see a blurred vision of someone before their untimely death. "I'm going...I'm going...I'm going home?" my answer came out in a question, and the figure smiled at me. "No you're not, Hell isn't home, Earth is home." I frowned at what the figure said before I saw it disappear and I was alone again.[DREAM STOP] I tossed my head to the other side and shifted to find comfort again.

'Pssh, make me pick up the little 'Princess. I hope I live through this.' I thought to myself as I grunted at Satu in a 'Sure, whatever' type of way. I had my armor density change to the heaviest as I lift Saya up and lightly tossed her over my shoulder and began to walk along to catch up to Satu as he walked away. The way I looked made it seem like I was a Bone Golem that are usually found by graveyards in this 'New World'.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I stirred and felt the warmth of someone's body and I opened an eyes to see what was going on. Apparently all I saw was an ass, and I scrunched my nose up. "That's not a pretty sight to wake up to..." I thought. I decided to fall asleep again and hopefully by the time I woke up I'd be on the ground or something, anything but waking up to seeing the same ass in my face.

I heard Saya's remark and lightly chuckled. I shifted her to be carrying her in my arms instead. I figured it would be best that she didn't wake up the same way again. 'Knowing that she just might kill me because of it' I thought to myself as we kept walking. "Where are we going anyway, Satu? Hell?" I laughed at the thought.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I gave Kano Zero's Skull back. “Absorb it.” I told him. srry for it being so short still cooking:]

I involentarily snuggled into whoever was carrying me, but it was all subconscience. I let out a child-like sigh. "mm...dead puppy...." I mumbled in my sleep, I turned my head and my breathing became faint, I was dead asleep now.
    (Do you thing Sal will notice I put poison under his bed? xD need I say anymore?)

We are going to kill everything and start a new generation. I will become a god i replied to him.