Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    He struck with a flash and I moved just in the knick of time. "Whoa, a lil too close for comfort there, Saya.."I thought to myself. I saw his first weakness, it was when he attacked, he lunged instead of flash stepping like most demons of this day do in combat, I quickly stuck at him, causing him to stagger backwards about 3 feet. I smiled at him as his eyes widened at my stong attack. "Just 'cause I am a girl doesn't mean I'm weak like one. Now your turn to hit..." I had a narcissistic smirk playing on my child-like face. I let a laugh out after his face turned from shock to rage in a matter of seconds. He was going to lunge then try to sweep me. I knew his moves were going to be slow and feral. So I just stood there and waited at the precise moment.

(ZERO IS HUMAN) :] I stared at Kano sitting on the dead bodies. I walked over towards him. “Saya might need your help on this guy she goes off and fights people recklessly.” I told him now looking back at Saya. “She my be able to dodge his moves but his defense is strong and his armor allows him to control gravity.” I smirked “Shes so small”.

I looked at Satu and asked, "And why should I help her? She gives me more of the creeps than you do." I sigh, "Whatever..." I lightly pushed past Satu and lightly said, "{Bone Grind, Severance}" My spine shot out a lot of tendrils that formed a slim and thin looking armor around me. I had an irritated look on my face before my face was covered by the armor. Zero looked over to see me in my armored form and he was beginning to turn to face me. But I had my fist in his face by the time he had completely faced me. The hit sent him flying back a couple hundred yards away. I looked over at Saya, "Can we just get this over with?" I motioned with my hand like I was irritated before I flickred from sight to reappear near Zero.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I snarled at the voice that called me small. "I'M NOT SMALL, I'M FUN-SIZED, GET IT RIGHT!!! DAMN!" I yelled, just after that Kano connected his fist with Zero's face. I groaned and flash-stepped up to Kano and Zero, I glared at him. "I was having fun teasing him! why do you always have to be a sour puss and end my games?" I grimaced at them both and Istruck my ice blade into his lungs, pulling it out, and sighing, tackled Zero and held him down, my eyes going straight from icy blue to bloodlust red. I growled and stabbed Zero in the neck numerous time. I made my weapon longer and I struck his heart to end it. I was covered in blood, my eyes had gone back to a piercing purple frost. I stomped and glared up at Kano, my bloody body up agaisnt his and my head tilted back to glare up at him. "You need to learn to be nice to me and quit acting as if I'm the scariest being in all of this worthless piece of shit! I have had it with you and Satu teasing me! I hope you find a succumbi and she/he rapes you!" I was beyond pissed, I shoved him, but with my small body I barely made him budge. I huffed and threw the sould at his face and walked away.

As I always did, I tore Zero's head off of the rest of his body and made a clicking noise much like a Predator form Aliens versus Predator. I tossed it towards Satu and I looked at Zero and began to try and figure out what information this guy had in his bones. I had a frown across my face, but the armor didn't reflect that fact. In fact, I waited for Satu to do one of his anger fits. I swear, sometimes, I wonder if he's even a grown guy with his anger fits.

The blood had absorbed into my body by the time I was far away from the annoying two, swearing, ranting, and throwing a sassy fit, I finally calmed down. calling me a bitch is one thing, but when it's directed to my height, hell would surely break loose. I snarled and sat down, making the sand around me turn to snow. I picked it up and threw one at the back of Kano's head, silently snickering to myself.

My arm was a blurr and I caught the snowball in my hand and crushed it. Other than that, I began the ritual to obtain the information I wanted. It would take some time because of the residual power that I would have to channel to Satu and decode all the information in Zero's bone.

"that'll teach you to call me small again...and ruin my fun." the snowball he had caught had a water poison in it when absorbed into his skin. Knowing it wouldn't hurt him once in his bloodstream, but it did make his irritated in many ways the owner of the body saw fit. I was snickering on no end. I loved it I pulled pranks, then I remembered the last prank that I pulled, I was spanking a akuma friend's ass with a ping pong paddle. I started laughing and I fell back giggling like a ticklish child.

A liquid came out of my skin along with the ritual's cleansing and I sneered at it. 'Saya, no doubt.' I thought to myself. I watched as the liquid travelled along the path with the power that was being channeled to Satu. I kept my mouth and kind of smirked at the liquid that would probably really annoy Satu and he would blame me of all people because I know alot about poisons. I shrugged and stayed quiet.

I burst into laughter at Kano's genius act. "Kano, I'd hate to say this right now, but I LOVE YOU!" I burst into a new fit of giggles. My mood had changed dramatically from extremely pissed to overly happy and mischievious. I yawned after my fits of giggles ended a few moments ago. "Are you done yet?" I whined, my attitude of a child's now. I was letting it snow on me and I was waiting for the poison to take effect. I started giggling at what might happen.