Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I grimaced, "oh you know... the sight of blood made me lose my orgasm for you" I retorted, giving him a warning snarl as I shoved past him. "don't try to act like you know about me, because I'm not the type to reveal everything to someone as loatheful as you." I turned my head and glared at him. "have fun, my Sweet" I grinned mischieviously and turned to skip away like a a schoolgirl.

I grabbed them both by the throats and lifted them from the ground. I squeezed Saya’s throat harder than Kano’s. “ Dont touch me” I hissed at Saya. I then dropped them both to the ground. “ Kano I choked you becasue you didnt die.” My tone was dead serious and my expression blank. “Now lets go” I said with an inpatient attitude. “I can feel him” We approached the city there where gaurds all over the walls and in front of us. “My turn” I said normally. “Quake.” I wispered. The ground started shaking hard. The walls of the city started cracking, people where falling and getting crushed under the giant rocks.

"I didn't touch you asshole. I pushed Kano out of my way. and you touched me dumbass!!" I was ready to beat the shit out of him. I sighed popped my neck, making 'crack' sounds and walked away. I was going to go ahead a hang out with a few dead corpses, meaning I was going to kill anything in my way. I started giggling as I hopped over each dead guy I had previously killed, purposely snapping their necks by stepping on their heads. I loved it when they give me a shocked expression after such a unexpected death from me. I sighed in content, then I looked back and remembered why I also hated everyone and everything. I groan when I saw them slowly catching up. I walked ahead a bit faster.

All you could hear was the cracking of bones and the shuffle of our feet across the sand. I yelled out to Saya “ Stop cracking their necks or you'll have another orgasm.” I walked over to her and put her on my shoulders. “I might need you for this one.” I told her. *CRACk* I stepped on a skull. Just then I heard a loud moan and something wet on my shoulders. “Saya....” I said angrily. I continued to walk forward. “Kano you standby until things are looking like they get rough. Suddenly we stopped and a man started to approach us. He was wear armor the seemed to perice the darkness around us. It seemed to be all colors of the colored spectrum, and his hair glowed multi colored. “So you must be Zero the Legionare.” I said to him while staring into his white glowing eyes.

I glared at Satu and started kicking and screaming. "SATUBA LET ME GO!!" I screeched, he made a skull crack and glared at him, then I heard a moan off the side of us and I looked at Kano, raising a questionable eyebrow. I heard Satu angrily say my name, that's when I really glared and kicked him in the stomach. "I DIDN"T MOAN ASK KANO, AND WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME YOU IDIOT?!?" I started hitting his back and kicking near his nether regions. "I swear Satuba, if you do NOT let me go right now, I'll kick you so hard you'll be pissin out of your ass you damn old fxxk!" I growled.

“Kano is nowhere around us Saya, also my shoulders are wet from you.” I told her. "Stop screaming its time to fight.” I looked back to Zero. He was holding a giant sword in one hand. “ Im presuming you heard of me” I asked him. “Of course” he replied. “ Your Satuba, skull collector.” I stared at him blankly. “Saya kill him and you can eat his soul. Ill take his power, and Kano can have his bones for his armor or whatever he wants.”

"Let me go and I'll do as you say..." I paused, my eyes changing to a pale ice blue, my claws extending, and my fangs extracting. "...Master Satuba." I smirked and cracked my knuckles. (it's like too early for me, so I'll be slow... (-.-) sorry 'bout that.)

I cackled at the guy in front of Saya and Satu. He still believed in the old things from a world long gone, which gave me a quick thought, 'What if he knows about the Orb?' I looked at the man and ran to catch up with the others, "Wait. I want ask a quick question. What do you know about the Orb?" I look at him and waited for a reply, but none other than a scoff came. I got ticked from that but, I had to resist attacking the guy. I really hated to know that Satu thought I was the weaker of the two and that I was expendable. But of course, having that much power makes everyone expendable.

I did as I was told. I stayed out of conflict until things looked like I needed to join in, but knowing Saya. I wouldn't need to join in until she tired or got bored with her target. So, I started collecting bones from the guys that were dead. I looked at them and said to myself, "Such brittle things can tell me so much of the life they lived. What a waste of potential. Hehehe." I used a small ritual I had learned off a Irkanian Medicine man to collect the information locked inside the bones, which caused them to crumble and add onto my own bones. Causing my weight to change some, my bone density now allowed me to survive 105mm cannon shells. I smirked at nothing but the raw strength I now felt within myself.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

My skin became colder than the average temperature, I laughed at Kano's defeat in question. "Well, I think he can't answer, he might be too busy worrying about dying from the hand of a child-like girl." I sneered my smirk growing as he snarled at my statement. "Well, let's go, give me your best shot...Zero." I cackled and stood there, waiting for him to strike.

I watched with some slight interest, but unless I was in the fight there was nothing to entertain me. I looked over at Satu and figured he was just going to wait until the guy died to take his skull. I wanted the guy's bones, it would allow me to know if the guy had know about the 'Orb'. I bet he didn't know about why I was searching for it, and I'm sure Saya didn't know either. I sure as heck wasn't going to tell them either. I didn't need to be suspicious of them all the time. I looked back at Saya toying with her prey, letting the guy take the first strike which would probably be the most fatal thing to him in the first place. I speak from experience on this of course, but my bone density and strength allowed me to live. 'Surprisingly' I thought to myself.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."