Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

(Dessert of Zero) the most dangerous dessert. “Were almost there.” I looked behind me. Kano was playing around as usual. “Kano hurry before I kill you....I dont liked to be slowed down he might leave before we get there.” I said in an angry deep scratchy voice. I looked at Saya with my full black eyes with a giant red pupals. Then I looked back up. I was holding a necklace with skulls.

(It's spelled desert btw)

I looked at Satu and said, "Sheessh man, you make seem like the opportunity will be gone forever." I caught up to him and gave Saya a quick glance. She unnerved me more than Satu did. If being an Akuma had a definition, she would be the ultimate one. I looked ahead and said, "[Inhumane Contact, Bone Chilling Armor]" Spots on all along my spine shot out tendrils that quickly turned into a form of armor around my body. I started to run ahead and shot Saya a quick message with my mind, "I'll clear the way ahead since I'm the only idiot dumb enough to do it."
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I stared directly in front of me there was a huge sand storm coming our way, but there were heavy foot steps echoing around us. “There's an army coming our way” I said to myself “Maybe Kano while die while taking it down”. I thought.

I was running at a blinding speed, the very first few ranks were in direct eyesight. I grinned which made the armor move to make it look like it was baring sharp teeth. The very front of the army started to open fire on me but most of the projectiles bounced away or tried to embed itself in the armor. The armor, of course, regenerated itself. I quickly got into the army's ranks and just started disembowling, tearing, and mutilating them. The army itself made a circle around me, which to me meant that they thought I was Satu. 'Good, that gives Satu and Saya the upper hand. If they so choose to help.

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I smacked Satu in the back of the head and frowned. I groaned and dashed past him and went to help Kano. "BAKA!! WAIT FOR ME YOU DUMBARSE!!" I screeched. I knew he wouldn't listen, so I sped up. [Forging: Twin Dragons: Ice blades] I went straight into attack with Kano and glared every once in a while at him, giving him my usual "You're are so whipped" look. I ignored the solitude stares and glances he gave me, but it tore me inside to understand he was frightened of me in some sense at least. I frowned as the blood from one of the military men splashed across my face. I grabbed as many as the souls I could and gave them to Kano. I quickly dashed off the finish the rest and I sighed.

The last few men I dragged out their deaths. The souls given to me by Saya I put into what I called 'Soul Shards', which was just crystals that housed the souls of the dead. I put the shards I had created from the souls into my small satchel-like bag. I left three out of the five men left of the normal army alive so Saya could do whatever it was she wanted to. I didn't want to be anywhere near this place when it happened though. I sensed someone nearby, he was powerful but it was nothing compared to being in Satu's presence. His presence was so strong that if could block someone's senses should they get too close.

I let a ice dagger slice the rest's throat and dashed off sendig a telepathic message to Kano. "First you make me feel guilty enough to help you end your bloodlust crave, then you make me finish it off. hell with that you lil shit." I glared at him as I past him, he was only a few years older than me but I always felt better when I called him a 'lil shit' due to him being older and taller than me. I huffed and stopped by Satu, waiting for Kano to finally catch up.

I stopped right where I was. She irked me with something she said. For the first time, I glared at her right square in her eyes. I wasn't afraid of her at the moment, just rightfully irritated. Of course, I just turned and began to walk, in what could've been a random direction, "Satu, this way." I motioned with my hand to follow me and I let the shadows hide my angered and otherwise cold, pale face.

A sense of irritation with me from Kano sent chills down my spine, I knew that I finally made him snap. I didn't show a successful expression, rather I showed a sadistic, seductive smile at him and walked away. I knew it would just make him more mad, but who could help it when someone was alreaady irritated right? I smiled at what my next plan was going to be. I sighed after I hid myself from the two friends and dropped my masochistic exterior and sighed again. My mind wandered back to the stern, irritated look on Kano and I bit my bottom lip, stopping myself from crying, only making my lip bleed. I regained composure and smiled at the two and stayed back a few feet away my regular attitude back.

"What's the matter Saya, crying over your own work?" I said aloud. She didn't know that I can tell the difference between false emotions and those that were "real". But I didn't care, it wasn't in my nature to be that way. I shook my head and kept walking away. There was no need for anything of this nature. Whatever feeligns I had were gone. I left that behind with my humanity.