Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmare

Nightmare

Time doesn't matter anymore. Your main goals is just to stop your suffering.

In the past magic was thought to be fake, but when scientist find an ruin strange things start to happen. People around the world begin to have nightmares. The scientist decicide to destroyed the artifact.Yet they did not know what was to come. When the artifact was destroyed the scientist buried it. The land was peaceful for 200 years. Then all of a sudden tye artifact exploded causing the earth to beome a desolate waste land. People could not trust each other, so they spit up into groups. The people soon descovered they've gaind powers which they called magic. They studied their magic, made empires and military. Soon war broke out. While these empires where at war no one noticed the area where the artifact was buried. Hells gates where opened and evil started pouring out. The humans banned together to stop the threat. They created an organisation of preist to summon angels to help with the war.

Races: Angels, Akuma, Humans

Classes:Humans-Pure: (Priest) (Warrior-soldier-knight-leigonaire)
    Summoner[only divine creatures]

Humans-Evil Linch Warlock

Warrior-Soldier-Knight-Leigonaire

Summoner

Angels-Punisher-Judge-Executioner-Savior-Guardian

Akuma-Juggernaut-Spawn-Wraith-Corrupter-Reaper-Soul Snatcher

Name:

Abilities:

Bio:

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    This sounds like a simpler post of Zero's Transcendence. But it's pretty good. HAve fun!
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 02-29-2012 at 03:10 PM.

I plan to delete it lol

Three Trio Tres Member Kenzieroo's Avatar
    I like it, I'll join later. Gtg to school soon.
    Don't take life to seriously, no one ever makes it out alive.

Well, I'm going to join, just not right now. Homework, creative writing. busy >w<

oh ok i guess ill keep it but i tthink b4 we start we need more ppl to reply

*pptthh* Whatever Onii-san xDD

The story reminds me too much of the game Doom. xD

Name: Kano Izami (Yes, in japanese the guys last name is girlish or is a girls name)
    Race:Akuma
    Class: Juggernaut
    Abilities: Blood Rage, Bone Armor, Ravage, and Scatter
    Bio: Kano is a juvenile minded type of guy. Never takes things very seriously and seems to actually have a light hearted nature. This only hides the fact that Kano is a very skilled killer and loves to leave his fights in a bloodbath. Not many have survived a fight with Kano due to his sadistic and cold-hearted nature. He has roamed for a long time looking for a relic that he calls 'The Orb'. During his travels he came across Satuba, and joined him as his 'partner' in his search for power. His motives for joining seem simple minded at best by his partner. But really, Kano just enjoys being able to kill something.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 03-07-2012 at 02:46 PM.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Well every juvinile minded akuma needs a partner

Name: Satuba Narigo
    Race: Akuma
    Class: Juggernaut
    Abilities: Faster and stronger than almost all of the Akumas. Rest is unknown.

Bio: Satuba is an serious akuma. He likes getting to the point quick as possible. If hes in a nice mood he lets his partner have fun with their opponent. Usually any partner that annoys him end up dead. Satuba has a tall demeanor around 6'3 andhas a masculine build. He loves collecting skulls of his most powerful opponents. He now hunts the most fearsome people around to gain their power.

Every freak needs a creepier freak to back em up :3

Name: Saya Kitsune
    Race: Akuma
    Class: Soul Snatcher
    Abilities: Necromany,telepathy, ice shield and blade, weapons are best formed in ice and mixed with storm poison.

Bio: Lived through many wars, recently found out that her powers are all for snatching souls and are to be given to other akuma for their strength. Loves to pester her two favorite companions Kano and Satuba, she's more or less like a pixie or dark sprite. she's only there to keep the two from failing their power-seeking mission. she's small but not as small as a regular pixie. She loves to pull pranks on the two when it's not expected, and she's just as dark and sadistic as the other two. but she makes up for it with a killer girl's grin. She usually only goes into battle with Kano, seeing him as weaker than her long time friend, Satuba. She loves being in the middle of danger, especially when she plans ahead when watcher her opponent attack. She is quick to find out the three main parts that her opponent is most sensitive about (That doesn't mean she'd kick them in the nuts each time either) and she acts like a 5 year old when she's in a playful, sarcastic, and mischievious mood.
    (I meant she's small for her physical age, she's actually 5'3'')