Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What projects are you working on?

I'm working on a Browser just for fun, and then an even more leisurely paced project is that with Sotta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    I'm working on a Browser just for fun, and then an even more leisurely paced project is that with Sotta.
    yeah you talked about that in another thread. think of any cool features on this browser?

Well, I've been planning out a small low bandwidth built in chat function, and the ability to change the window icon and title for easy hiding.

Well, I've been planning out a small low bandwidth built in chat function, and the ability to change the window icon and title for easy hiding.
    that would actually be pretty cool. if you could incorporate chat from like fb and tweet and stuff easier that would be nice.

I dunno if I could get that fancy yet, but I could try. Mostly, I'm trying to create a smaller Skype like chat where you can do voice/group chats without having to change windows. The Fb and tweet stuff would be great if I can figure out how to add them as options.

I dunno if I could get that fancy yet, but I could try. Mostly, I'm trying to create a smaller Skype like chat where you can do voice/group chats without having to change windows. The Fb and tweet stuff would be great if I can figure out how to add them as options.
    Check out their API they are not extremely difficult to understand.

NEW PROJECT! Working on transformations and shaders! time to create 3d shading

Jaibutt you should ttly add a Noograwndz chat system.

What an interesting topic this is! I'm working on a few Openbor projects of mine. I mostly work on spriting characters for them. Plus, I'm trying to sprite a character for Mugen, but I know it takes a lot of time. I mostly work on spriting more than coding for Openbor. But I do not know how to code for Mugen. I understand how it is to process a little bit.

For my Openbor project, I'm planning to release a demo with a better version than before. Before, mine sucked 'cause I rushed it to release. It turned out to be crappy. I wanna release good ones. I try to be patient in taking my time to finish.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Currently working on a face maker program so I can plug it in here at the site and maybe it'll help people to align their faces right and maybe get character design inspiration. I have yet to test what I have but in the end you should be able to save your work as a GIF, JPG, or PNG, email it someone and even print it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikku View Post
    What an interesting topic this is! I'm working on a few Openbor projects of mine. I mostly work on spriting characters for them. Plus, I'm trying to sprite a character for Mugen, but I know it takes a lot of time. I mostly work on spriting more than coding for Openbor. But I do not know how to code for Mugen. I understand how it is to process a little bit.

For my Openbor project, I'm planning to release a demo with a better version than before. Before, mine sucked 'cause I rushed it to release. It turned out to be crappy. I wanna release good ones. I try to be patient in taking my time to finish.
    thats pretty cool keeps you motivated

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Currently working on a face maker program so I can plug it in here at the site and maybe it'll help people to align their faces right and maybe get character design inspiration. I have yet to test what I have but in the end you should be able to save your work as a GIF, JPG, or PNG, email it someone and even print it.
    facemaker? is this some non photo realistic rendering or something?