Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Mass Effect] Who else is not buying mass effect 3

Now there is going to be a DLC to add or fix the ending. I don't know what this mean. Could it be that Bioware accepted that they did a ending that didn't make them to feel satisfied or they could be giving fans what they want, even if it fight the idea of the ending they just gave to them.

It's still going to be horrible

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    What I've heard is that they're not fixing the ending, you can't possibly -fix- an ending. It's ended, people have seen it, they remember it, so they can't fix it without a

But instead, they're releasing an -extension- to the ending, which works to bring more closure. Apparently. Just rumors.

edit: Sy, make a hate thread for that shit, cmon man.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Well my problem with the ending (as I was forced to watch this one, as any other of the serie by a friend) is that...

SPOILER! :
    The events are weak, and if you give this interpretation that everything is happening in shepard's mind, its only mean that nothing have changed, which only tell you that there was no ending.

Games are art!

But game companies need to cave in to our demands!

Which is why they're not changing the ending itself. Because they crafted it, not the fans, so they can really do whatever the hell they want, no matter who bitches about it, it's their 'work of art'. And I agree with em for not being ballsless and changing it all out like everyone wants.

That'd just be a sure way to make sure you become the bitch of the fans and public eye in future games.
    "CHANGE THIS!" *done*
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Guys I made some additions to the mona lisa you will be able to download in the near future

How much?
    <My comic

4 free to my loyal fans that Im definitely not caving in to

Don't be so humble. I'll pay $10 for it, at least. Even if it doesn't add much.
    <My comic