Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [Mass Effect] Who else is not buying mass effect 3

I'm not buying it, mostly because I don't have money for it, and I'm neither hooked in the trilogy.

I didn't really like the first two, so no reason for me to buy this one as well as the first day substantial dc.

I really should read game news, what's this about sexism and bullshit dlc's?

I enjoyed the game for the action not the whole harem , "Who you wanna fuck in the game?" quest shit. I really didn't like that with the series and I enjoyed the level of story but overall, I am really disappointed with this series. So I might as well add this games series to my R.I.P. pile. Anybody else hate that assassin dude form ME2? I know I did...
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I thought Thane was a pretty cool character. He had a sort of old noir feeling to him, but in a green, snake guy, extremely descriptive, memory lapse kind of way.
    Though he was really shit in combat, so I never did much with him but talk and do his loyalty mission, which was a bit on the meh side.

Hope I see him in ME3
    SPOILER! :
    Though due to his complications, maybe he's dead? I heard they found a way to cure him a while back, but maybe not.... assuming he survived the suicide mission in ME2.

Yeah fuck ME3 I played the demo and I just got mad. Like legit mad, like where has my series gone and why have they hired Michael Bay to write it.

I'm not gonna lie, ME3 feels like a stiffer GoW3 right now. Though enemies are smarter, there's gonna be a ton of variation, and it gives you 3 different ways to play.
    The survival/horde mode is -meh-, it feels unnecessary, but welcome I guess. Though enemies are terribly OP atm, either that, or I'm not a high enough level.
    I don't see anything wrong with it having a lot more explosions off the bat, I mean, if that's the case, weren't you pissed at the very beginning of ME2? You know, with the boom and the bang, and the ARRGGHHH PWOOOOSH fall to planet?
    Only thing I'm not liking so far is that the clothes textures still look as crappy as the last two ME games, though I hope that'll be gone by the time It's released.

What are you talking about explosions are cool what I mean is why the fuck would a Reaper shoot down a shuttle instead of the goddamn fucking Normandy with mothercrackhead Commander Shepard in it and why is Mordin not on my team and why is everything so bleak and get out of my face Bioware I am disappoint ;_;

I see where you're coming from with the shooting down a shuttle instead of the Normandy thing. I was like 'wtf?' But I don't know, maybe the reaper ship takes into account mobile/fleeing vessels before stationary ones? Cause the Normandy was just hovering while the shuttle was taking off. I don't know.
    I don't really think you can judge a game like Mass Effect by the demo, which is just a teeny portion of it. I for one am not up for keeping myself away from a game that has far more positives than negatives, and no dragons that fly backwards.

I wonder how much of everyones opinion is based on if they play female or male shepard? Personally I really enjoy mass effect, so I'm going to get the third one but not straight away. Just gunna wait for the price to go down and play my existing and considerably large pile of unfinnished games.