Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...er...HI

Hybrid View

...er...HI

Fell into a weird wormhole and found myself here in a strange land. Oh well, might as well introduce myself....

I'm Mitzumi but you can call me Mimi. I'm 20 and have been more or less producing manga/sketches/fanart/random bulls**ttery for the past 9 or so years. I actually lurked on this site a few years back because of Rio [and printed most if not all of her tutorials. That poor library printer....] but actually just got an account today

Anyway, I looked around and decided to be a hipster and try to improve the landscape a bit. Ya know, write some tutorials, leave some critiques, yadda yadda because even though I have technically left the anime/manga creating community [I focus more on fashion more or less now], it's not a bad thing to give back to your roots, right?

Also, I am not a fan of most mainstream anime/manga so I have NO shame in saying I googled the answer to the forum entry question. *hipster shades*

HI!!!!

Welcome to the happiest place on earth!!!1!
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Was not aware I made it to Brand's Mart with unlimited cash....*goes to shop around*

I kid I kid, thank you.

welcome...

101 Dalmations Member canime4ever's Avatar
    Welcome to MT~

Heylo!

Totally new myself, also had to google that security question hehe

Hello to all.

It's funny I used to read One Piece...but then I took an arrow to the *bricked* But seriously I read it in Shonen Jump in like...2008 but I haven't touched it [and teh anime] past that so yeah, confusion is nothing new....

Hey hey, welcome. I am also somewhat new myself, however instead of googling the entry question, I simply refreshed a few times until I got one that I knew! Also not a huge fan of mainstream manga but if I start reading it, chances are I'll get sucked in. I just love all manga, oh well. One piece, however, is one piece of manga I've never touched, and omg that pun sounded better in my head, dear lord, apologies.

Hey there, welcome to MT

Hi....z MIMI
    WELCOME 2 mt