Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Depends on the party. The Drowparty could probably benefit most from a Rogue or a Fighter. But it is flexible.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Could you define what a rogue is? Would it be like the rouge class in ES games?

ES? Elder Scrolls? Evil Seals? Elephant Slaughterers? Emu Sorcerers? Elderly Swordsmen?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Elder Scrolls. Thief with combat capabilities, with knowledge of Alchemy and illusion magics, and merchant skills? Or would a rogue here be different?

Most of the classes are customizable. Rogues have some combat capability, but are more focused on stealth and sneak attacks. If you want more combat skills Ninja or the prestige (advanced) class Assassin are good. Drow can get some innate spell-like abilities by passing tests for their goddess, Lolth, but otherwise don't have magic unless they play a magic class.

You should get in touch on AIM.

Also playing pre-made classes in a TES game is for babbys.

always made a custom class, actually, first time, though, I had no idea of what I was really doing, so I made a warrior that was just pure bred warrior Heavy Armor, Blunt, Blade, Block, light armor, hand to hand, and armeror with strength and Endurance as my 2 attributes, went with a Red guard.

But, sure, I'll get on aim. PM me your sn((or whatever the word is, I forget))?

Kodos343 be it.