So I've been trying to develop my own style like everyone says you should do, although it looks pretty much like any other anime so far. Lately I've been trying to reflect a character's personality in their appearance, as well as work on consistency when drawing the same character multiple times.

Meet unnamed character No.1 for my unnamed Manga. She has a bright personality and is easily annoyed or ticked off. She is also a user of fire magic. Anything you see that does/doesn't reflect this, I'm just looking for second opinions. And also as mentioned before, any tips of making any of them look similar would also really help me improve.

SPOILER! :

Also note the drawing of her swinging a sword at the bottom left. Yeah, it's terrible. For some reason I just can't draw that small. Is there a trick to drawing characters that size or does it just take a really really fine pencil tip?

So, apart from everything already mentioned, anything you feel you need to critique on, I'm eager to hear it, I just want to learn and improve as much as I can from this point.