Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chappy888's ArtWork-Please Critique my art

Chappy888's ArtWork-Please Critique my art

u can find more in deviantart
    http://chappy888.deviantart.com/

I want to know if one of u guys think of my art style and colouring style.
    I'm more influence to Noizi Itou and Suzuhito Yasuda's work an I'm trying my best to copy a bit of them but mixed style.

So please critic my art.

For 1st pic only
    she got pointed chicks !! Thats definitely not anybodys style.
    Rest are awesome !!
    Hmm....

Pointed chicks ?(´・ω・`)
    Anyway,I'm glad someone likes it.

As Trilo said before the first one has pointy cheeks. The 3rd's arms look a bit on the thin side. Other than that, you're doing great work, keep it up, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    As Trilo said before the first one has pointy cheeks. The 3rd's arms look a bit on the thin side. Other than that, you're doing great work, keep it up, bro.
    Thx,I'll try to draw more.
    btw,can i post more here if I feel like wanting someone to critique my drawing ?

Not bad. I think most of the issues I had with the first picture you seem to have fixed in your later work so I'm going to pass on that one. Second picture is great, third picture is nice too though I think her left arm (our right) seems a little floppy, like it's just a sleeve and no bones or muscles under there, and the hands could really use some focus. I know this is unfinished though so you could just not have gotten around to them. What do I know?

As for the fourth drawing the whole pose feels really awkward, I'm having a hard time seeing where one part ends and another begins, and I can't tell if that's one hand on the sword with an interesting hilt pattern or if it's two hands on the sword and one is just super small. His right (our left) leg really needs to be brought down. In this pose even if he is moving fast suddenly bringing his knee up to chest level is going to be difficult if even possible. Even though he's got that leg at what I'm guessing is a 90+ degree angle it's still almost as long as the other leg which is straight @.@ Watch out for that.

You seem to be improving at a really fast rate :3 Just keep doing whatever it is you do to get better.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

. i like how you just let your imagination flow without worrying abt anything going wrong..which helps you avoid stiff poses.. you can always correct any flaws later.. keep up the good work :]

ID say MOAR BODY/ANATOMY PRACTICE! Your faces are pretty good, BUT your body's could use a practice or two...i dont wanna sound rude (but i think i can't stop it) your proportions are way off.... for instance the leg on the little dude in the third pic... the shin of the left leg is almost asl long as the right leg. But as AI said you've got some nice realistic poses that aren't stiff. so just work hard and practice with a sketch or two every day and you should start getting a lot better
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Ok.Did more practice.Most of it are sketches

like everyone has said, your ideas are great. But I can tell from your lines you need to slow down and take some time to flesh out your drawings. Even if it is just a sketch, you still want people to know what's what in the picture, and that is something that is very hard to do when looking at your drawings. lets break it down: on the first pic, all the lines denotes a lot of action but I cant exactly tell whats going on. I'm assuming hes holding a cell phone or something and there's energy spiraling from it, but the hands and phone are so small I cant really tell.
    The second picture I really like. the main problem with it is the head position and size, and again the hands are very small if not non-existent.
    In the third pic,I like the idea but...the proportions are pretty off. It appears that you went for one perspective for the waist up and a totally different perspective for the waist down. in all your pictures you tend to draw the feet large, but these are WAY too big for the body's proportions for me to chalk it up to style.

all in all what I think you need to focus on is:
    -Slow down your drawing process
    -Make sure your lines connect with each other
    -Work on hands