Thread: Thread Problem

Thread Problem

I started a video game related thread in it's respective section and I'm able to read the most recent posts in it. But when I try to look over the older post it get this message: "[an error occured while processing this directive]". I don't know if it's a moderation thing or what but I would like to know what to do.

EDIT: I forgot to add that it's here at: http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...think-of-these...
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 03-05-2012 at 03:23 PM.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Change the name of the thread from
    "MMO's. Your own decrepid and degenerate opinions on what you think of these..."
    To
    "MMO's. Your own decrepid and degenerate opinions on what you think of these"
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I would but everytime I try to go back and edit the title I get the same lame error message. :/ I might have to delete that thread and make another one that is named the same but without the periods. F&@#$^@#!%$&!@#$%*($#&!
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Odd, that error should only pop up on the second page, the first page should be fine. I assume you know how to edit the thread title without actually going into the thread? Double click just right outside the thread name, and you can edit it that way.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."