Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinions on drawing hands!

oh hahaha, very funny( i get it now) till i stop being a noob, i will be master of reviving threads;D(mwa ha ha ha!!)

101 Dalmations Member Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
    I've been drawing hands for years but haven't improved to the point I can draw many angles from heart. I always position my left hand as a reference when drawing a hand to get it perfect but that is hardly learning. Although Mark Crilley has a selection of YouTube videos that have assisted in giving me the ability to draw a hand placed in a manner relative to getting ready for a handshake and also I can now do a fist, much like the one used in the symbol of Guerilla warfare.

I have the hardest time with hands and feet. I usually have to resort to Google images and, like my bud Rin, Mark Crilley vids!

i'm doing a tut on feet soon C:

I do have problems on drawing hands as well..

the right guidelines for drawing hands starts with a boxing gloves then stick figure..
    SPOILER! :

Just keep in mind that a hand has three parts
    SPOILER! :

if the op is still alive atleast.. I was going to make a tutorial about hands.. but I do still have a problem with how big is the hands when compared to the whole body... just know that it's as big as the face but calculating from face to another position still bothers me..
    Last edited by ram; 04-27-2012 at 07:59 AM.