Thread: And Heys!

And Heys!

Technically my second post after having put up that ad on the Recruitment & Requests board but getting in there and doing it properly!

But in short - Awwright!?

Here to put out the net and see if I can find an artist that would be interested in a collab. Also going to have a little look at the tutorials, etc while I'm here. Unfortuantely I'm not much for funny dances, although as a side I'm a musician, currently playing Bass for a semi new Hard Rock band ( Facebook to go live in the next few weeks... as well as a demo cd that's currently being recorded.. Likely not for a couple months on that side though )

Also do a little composing on the side! Fairly into Retro sounds right now. Metal / String instrument type classical and rock with the occasional acoustic sprinkle is my usual thing though.

So.. Yeah.. Heyloes!

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Hey, welcome to MT.

Hi...z
    umm...
    Welcome 2 MT
    i saw your request . Nice, i want to help but i am not that good . And my studies are real pain . But i hope some guys may jump into you .

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Also thanks for the interest Trilok, had a look at your own critique thread, you seem to be improving all the time. Even if you're still learning you're not that horrible either, should keep at it - you appear to have talent anyway, which is always awesome.

*Fingers still crossed* though over finding someone. Shall see how it goes If nothing comes up... Well I've got a good few years left before I'm likely to kick the bucket. Plenty of time to try and improve my own ability to an acceptable level.

welcome, you want to do a collab? on what?

Hey!

It's a manga project, basically I'm looking to pair up with an artist ( myself doing the writing half). Loads more details in the requests / recruitment side thread though. Think it'd be a lot of fun, also hard work, but fun.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hey random! Welcome to Manga Tutorials. I hope you find someone to team up with but if you do not - keep trying and work on your story. There's a writing (actually, a manga) section here in the site too if you need some critiques or help.