Thread: Gundam Technical Manuals

Gundam Technical Manuals

Anyone know where to get one for free?
    No matter how gifted you are, You alone cannot change the world

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Are you asking for links or instructions on/to downloading something illegally? If so I will ban you because doing such things is against the rules.

This is the general discussion area where things that are not exactly related to Anime/Manga are discussed. Things such as "The possitive and negative effects of manga on the U.S. financial situation." are allowed but things like "Gundam is awesome heres why" is more suited to our Anime and Manga section.

Here is what I need you to do:
    1) Decide if you want to chance getting banned for doing something illegal like downloading a book that costs about $20 on amazon or free at a library.

2) Decide if you want to change this thread into a more discussion friendly topic of your choice.

3) Decide if you want to keep this thread here in the general discussion or move it to the Anime and Manga section to possibly discuss the book.

Or I can lock this thread and you can just walk away from it like nothing happened.

NOTE TO ALL USERS: POSTING (AND BY MY CHOICE) AND ASKING FOR LINKS OR INSTRUCTIONS TO ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IS AGAINST MANGA TUTORIALS RULES AND IS PUNISHABLE UP TO BUT NOT LIMITED TO BANNING.

ok thanks, lock it please then
    No matter how gifted you are, You alone cannot change the world