Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Untitled Project

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar

Untitled Project

I'm working on something. here, have some preliminary character designs:

SPOILER! :

Last edited by CypressDahlia; 02-14-2012 at 11:56 AM.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Awesome.

thx you. Sorry for lack of details, we're in super pre-production right now.

Going through some alternate designs for a villain:

Last edited by CypressDahlia; 02-12-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    We? Anyway, yeah. These look really good. I'd say at this point it's the plot that's going to b your issue (not having idea what the plot is.)
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    That villain looks too cool to be a bad guy. :<

Well, at least you think he's cool haha. Thanks for the feedback. If you guys have any design ideas, feel free to make suggestions. Usually I'm taking recommendations in the GB, and I will credit you all for helping out if and when the final product is released.

This costume was pretty well received in the GB, so I might roll with it:

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Forgive me if this isint helpful at all but the colors of the villain change what I think of him a lot.
    The green and grey makes me think technological mad man.
    The red and blue one makes me think he is hell bent on destroying everything.
    The gold and beige(khaki?) one looks like he is fueled by a sort of whacked out religious group that believes in peace thru dominance.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Cype, wasn't this for some sort of JRPG you were working on? If so I'll move this to the video game area where it belongs. If not, the art is great, although, yeah, you should definitely offer up some plot details.

Either way, lovely art as always, and nice to see a person of color in there.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ah k, if that's a better fit I guess we should move it. I just thought Manga Works would be a nice place for when I get the character descriptions and some plot/dialog written down, it would be more relevant to writing/manga critiques.

And actually, Psy, that helps a lot. Had a production meeting last night and it seems like white and gold, but with a little more variation, is what they're shooting for. I guess I will use the blue/red and gray/green for other characters.

EDIT:

A redesign of the second character from the first post. They said they needed someone more "mature" looking, yet still seemingly cocky, overzealous and obnoxiously charismatic. Also a ranged weapon user.

EDIT:+++

Shots of two finalized characters being all edgy in chairs:

Last edited by CypressDahlia; 02-14-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Personally, I think if you put the second guy's original design with the costume design in your last post, you'll get what you're looking for. But that's just me.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.