View Poll Results: What do I need to improve on the most?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Facial expressions

4 30.77%
  • Hair

4 30.77%
  • Hands

5 38.46%
  • Clothes

2 15.38%
  • Poses

6 46.15%
  • Shading

6 46.15%
  • line work

6 46.15%
  • feet

5 38.46%
  • coloring

2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Liebe's Art Eye see you

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    you do multiple. then make one out of all the stuff you like.
    ^my advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

I think I'm gonna go with Togashi's style. Maybe with a bit of his wife's style, I always liked how she drew women.

Hm, other than all this, am I doing okay? I know I should focus more on the drawing than the progress I'm making, but well, feels nice to know.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 05-13-2012 at 12:08 AM.

Oh dear god, Rosario + Vampire...

What, I like Vampires.

The show confused the hell out of me. I grew up watching Shōnen anime my entire life. Hokuto no Ken and Dragonball Z had the biggest influence on my art for the longest time. Rosario + Vampire was actually my first shojou harem or whatever, and I just watched it all on Thursday.

I grew up on shonen, too, Mecha, and other stuff like Sailor Moon, some of the stuff was just awesome.

My first harem was Tenchi Muyo, man, that was just awesome. Great characters, great animation, great cast, great stories, and the writing? Lol, it was racy, just the way I like mah writing, ha ha ha.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 05-13-2012 at 01:02 AM.

I don't like how they wrote off Mikuru as so fairly weak. It's probably all Kodos's fault but I see Succubi as extremly powerful, almost godlike creatures.

I always saw them as being badass monsters like Pixie from Monster Rancher, firing lightning bolts out of their finger tips, energy balls from their hands, having enormous physical strength, deadly speed, some sort of one monster army.

What are you guys going on about? How can anyone discuss succubi without the mention of "The Morning After"? Shame on you

Anyway Liebe, you need to focus on making your drawings read in three dimensions. I've said it before; read Andrew Loomis book "Fun with a Pencil". It's free and it's fun

lookin' good liebe the breasts are looking much more natural now you dont draw the whole circle. I think you need to do a bit of work on arms - all 3 of the girls' arms are really thin, and point in so much at the elbow they pretty much dont exist - not like that in real life the girl in the middle's arm raised to her head, the position of the arm doesnt work - to have the bend of the elbow in line with the top of the head, the arm has to be basically next to the head - try the pose out for yourself and see her other arm is sorta ok, but you need more of an actual point to show the bend of the elbow, as the outside line just looks like a smooth curve, which doesnt work.

good to see you doing more drawing though, keep it coming!