Thread: Lady Knight Critique :D

Lady Knight Critique :D

So this is my first ever drawing of a Lady knight so tell me your thoughts on it
    Last edited by Cloudy; 02-07-2012 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Fixed broken link with proper link - Cloudy

uhm we can't see the drawing? :P

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion-chan View Post
    So this is my first ever drawing of a Lady knight so tell me your thoughts on it

SPOILER! :
    This should help

You did a nice job on the hair, it has a nice style. The face was well done, the eyes could use a bit more work. The armor is great, the gauntlets, the chest plate greaves and the like. However, I think she looks a bit too thin, other than that, it's a nice piece.

teehee sankyou

Agreed with Liebe that she is somewhat thin in body compared to her head. Everything else is good. The sword could use a bit more detailing.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Thanks for your thought on the drawing and yes I also noticed that she is weirdly thin =w= what... and lol I forgot the details on the sword OTL

Seeing as your armour is quiet realistic rather than 'sexy' I think it should be a bit chunkier looking. The smoothness of it combined with her thiness make it look kind of flimsy. Other than that I like it :3

Ahhh, okie Thank you for your opinion