Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions :)

Quote Originally Posted by Niizuma View Post
    EDIIIIIT: Also, get your stupid ass knowledge to rights, i was borned in a part of Russia where people live in mountains, also called Chechenia, the place is all bombed and fucked up, you're saying that i have not lived a shitty life ? I didn't mention 95% of my life in that reply to that Japanese dude on this forum, i say it again, don't bullshit about a person you don't know a god damn thing about.
    Where you constantly attacked in your own home and raped? You had no parents? You lost your limbs and dick? Did you saw your mother/sister being raped and finally killed?

In the Fabela if you are a girl you are gonna be raped, you are going to belong to a gang boss and you are going to probably die in a very young age. If you are a boy it will not be too different, you are going to die by a bullet, not mater if you were good or bad, and you will see your mom selling her own body, but not for you, for herself. You are going to see all your family (if they are alive) addicted to drugs and probably connected to gang members and drug dealers.

Again, even in the Fabela there is people who is not blaming their life and telling it was hard, but you do, which mean you are a little emo kid.

I've had a good reasons to begin with, i don't know how to explain it since you didn't understand it with my normal explanation, Manga and anime is not the same shit at all, manga is manga, and anime is born from a succesfull manga, now to get that succesfull manga i will have to work my ass off. There is a retard over me trying to be a g-unit person or some shit.
    Wrong, Anime is animation. You can do an anime without making a manga first and I can name thousand of examples. Also, there are plenty of members in here who study animation (or want to), and they can teach you one or two things about this subject.

Banned
    I would not care if i would be a living dick in your eyes, after all, you're nothing to me. What you think is your own problem, i don't see why people is getting so frustrated when i'm replying in the same manner as they do. Totally fucked up.

Are you like 12, you are using mom cusses and calling people faggots.
    The way you are acting screams immature child who has no responsibilities.

You're insulting people and they are just trying to give you freindly advice. That's the differance.

Nobody started giving you shit back until you started talking to everyone like you're the master of the universe.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Where you constantly attacked in your own home and raped? You had no parents? You lost your limbs and dick? Did you saw your mother/sister being raped and finally killed?

In the Fabela if you are a girl you are gonna be raped, you are going to belong to a gang boss and you are going to probably die in a very young age. If you are a boy it will not be too different, you are going to die by a bullet, not mater if you were good or bad, and you will see your mom selling her own body, but not for you, for herself. You are going to see all your family (if they are alive) addicted to drugs and probably connected to gang members and drug dealers.

Again, even in the Fabela there is people who is not blaming their life and telling it was hard, but you do, which mean you are a little emo kid.

Wrong, Anime is animation. You can do an anime without making a manga first and I can name thousand of examples. Also, there are plenty of members in here who study animation (or want to), and they can teach you one or two things about this subject.
    Animation is animation, it can be animated right away. Manga is manga, it can get popular and it can get un-popular. In my case, i would not like to anime it right away, i stated it earlier, i like drawing and i would love to give my drawing a help to get lively.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Regantor View Post
    You're insulting people and they are just trying to give you freindly advice. That's the differance.

Nobody started giving you shit back until you started talking to everyone like you're the master of the universe.
    Ooh yes, so true, i remember i pm'd superfagmachine and asked him to fuck with me on this topic, totally right, my fault. I also asked Kodos or whatever his name was to lesson me about the zero-chance and my unrealistic goal. You're so damn right, that must be the experience of yours, no, really, what you typed makes no sense.

What makes you so special, then?

You think nobody else on the entire planet just thought if they tried really hard, they would succeed?

I'm not trying to say I'm the most experienced person ever, but it doesn't even matter, because I just wanted to give you a bit of advice from what I have seen and done personally. Would there be a point in me posting artwork to try and prove that I know what I'm talking about? No, because you've proven time and time again that you'd just call it crap anyway, simply because you don't agree with what I'm saying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Regantor View Post
    What makes you so special, then?

You think nobody else on the entire planet just thought if they tried really hard, they would succeed?

I'm not trying to say I'm the most experienced person ever, but it doesn't even matter, because I just wanted to give you a bit of advice from what I have seen and done personally. Would there be a point in me posting artwork to try and prove that I know what I'm talking about? No, because you've proven time and time again that you'd just call it crap anyway, simply because you don't agree with what I'm saying.
    Yes, i would call it crap anyway. I never once made an insult before that "Experinced members" line.

Well, all of your advices, not only you but everyone that did post anything, they were all negative. So why should i really care..... Thanks for the advices on .. trying to instead of aiming to get serialization in my own country, or what ???....

Edit: Again, no one did post anything that had "Something like that will be hard to achieve, but good luck anyways, if that's what you wish for" How the fuck can you seriously call all those posts "friendly"? Okay, they were maybe not the opposite by they was all going in the same direction and with a kind of bad meaning
    Last edited by Niizuma; 02-06-2012 at 01:12 PM.

How is that not positive? We said you could succeed in the long run.

Forgive us for thinking you were posting here for advice, on a tutorial forum of all things, and not just making a thread about how awesome you apparently are. That's what this thread has basically come down to.

Listen. You think it makes no sense because you don't want to see sense in it. At least that's what I could gather.

Please try re-reading the earlier posts as advice from OLDER and MORE EXPERIENCED people who've already been there done that, rather than shit thrown at you for discouraging you or pulling you down. Just try looking at it from other person's point of view.

I'd like to tell more, but that wouldn't help the cause at all, rather only makes it worse. SO please try re-reading at least the first 2-3 pages without thinking or feeling that the rest of the world is your enemy or trying to pull you down.

Again, no one did post anything that had "Something like that will be hard to achieve, but good luck anyways, if that's what you wish for" How the fuck can you seriously call all those posts "friendly"?
    If we'd told that to you, we'd be like the worst people ever. Look, you are in the 9th grade right now. People here are much much older and know what the world is like. How hard one must work in order to survive - get food, maintain shelter and still pursue dreams. All that advice was given taking into account everything, not just randomly. If you don't want to pay any attention and only take in the cuss and insults and behave like a stone wall, just go.
    Last edited by butternut; 02-06-2012 at 01:19 PM.