Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Questions :)

This thread is pointless.

Just some arrogant kid who wants to blow his own horn. Can't say we didn't try to be nice.

Lock or delete, mods, please.
    Last edited by Regantor; 02-06-2012 at 12:37 PM.

You are retarded and will never achieve your goals, Get out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdooperphailmachine View Post
    You are retarded and will never achieve your goals, Get out.
    Someone is mad it seems, gtfo..
    To make it more enjoyable, i've already achieved more then you ever will, low-life, go pick up some honor, will & resolve.

I am not being nice, you are fucking retarded and there is no point in you being here, fuck off to some other forum that caters to weeaboo jerk offs.

Banned
    I am not being nice, you are fucking retarded and there is no point in you being here, fuck off to some other forum that caters to weeaboo jerk offs.
    Now it seems gangstas of this forum is getting here, well, in your language, i'll fuck you twice over if you'd say that to my face, bitch, retarded is a word your mom gave you as your second name, you should go more softly about it, also, i'll stay on this forum and post my progress so you'll be happy, bro.

People are only getting angry because they were trying to help you. Taking that and throwing it back in their faces is called acting like a ungrateful little brat. People do not hire ungrateful little brats, funnily enough.

I think people will brain stems can be fairly sure you'll never succeed until you grow the hell up.

Then why don't you do a anime then? Again we have a lot of kids like you, who want to make comics because they want it to be made an anime and I feel that this reason is the most naive and disrespectful of all.

It's very disrespectful, you are just saying that comic and mangas are just a limb of anime, that they have no reason by they own. You are also saying that you really don't care about storytelling, which is the main reason of comics, but rather you care about your ego and to "success".

It's hard not call you a kid, when all your statements are so naive. We are not saying you should go for your goals, but rather to have realistic goals and that the world is way more wider than just Japan. There have been even Japanese members in the forum who have told you all this.

Somehow I don't think there is any point trying to make a reasonable arguement with the guy, Clockish.

Hence requests for mods to just lock the thread. It's useless.

Ho shit, the kid used a mom cuss. This thread is getting real dawg.
    Post some pictures and stories so I can laugh at how bad you are.

Oh and list those achievements too oh honourable samurai
    Last edited by Superdooperphailmachine; 02-06-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Banned
    Ho shit, the kid used a mom cuss. This thread is getting real dawg.
    Post some pictures and stories so I can laugh at how bad you are.
    I'll post a story about me fucking your mother in my Shonen Jump manga.

Clock:

I've had a good reasons to begin with, i don't know how to explain it since you didn't understand it with my normal explanation, Manga and anime is not the same shit at all, manga is manga, and anime is born from a succesfull manga, now to get that succesfull manga i will have to work my ass off. There is a retard over me trying to be a g-unit person or some shit.

Anyways, i will still work as in aiming for Shonen Jump, people here was funny, specially that supderdooperfagmachine guy, it's really impressive how fag a human race can be. Anyways, it was a reasonable argument until 2 faggots of this forum saw this thread, well, trolls is everywhere, that's for sure, and nah not really, i'm allready grown up, more then you, both physically & mentaly, but i surely dont take shit from anyone rather it will be internet or real life, i'll be answering exactly the same way people talk to me. You should learn that yourself.