Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Monday it is then. I'll announce a time sometime by Saturday. WHat is the earliest in Kodostime y'all cats can appear, and what's the latest you can stay too, again in Kodostime

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Sir-Mass-a-Lot

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Meg is an adorable bum-stunner. *u*

I am probably warping C ahead because I do not know where Zizifish is. You cannot have nice dungeons.
    It was mostly stealth though, anyway, so without Kai it wouldn't even be that fun.

I am probably Gposting tonight, depending how I feel and how my laptop power cord is. It's being wonky but I put in an emergency replacement order, so this should not affect things for Monday.

Speaking of Monday; I do not know what times everyone is available, beyond 'monday'. What is the earliest, in Kodos time, that you D folks can arrive online, and how late can you stay?

Speaking of D folks, Fail needs to post in Umbra and Drowthread and F and stop holding them hostage so they can move.

I can probably be on anywhere between 3pm and 11pm evil lying tricksy Kodostime if so requested. >_>

all da time

Well it wont be happening if I don't hear from Fail and Jai by tomorrow at a reasonable time. So bear in mind. If it gets delayed, then it's next monday instead of this one.

I can stop by the library after work on Monday. Probably around 6:00 pm. Also, sorry I haven't been on. Our Internet got shut off and I didn't realize (or rather I forgot) I can use the Internet at the library.

But I'll be on at 6 on Monday.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique