Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Is that voting thing for the whole of DnD, or just a certain group? Cause...I don't have an opinion. My vote goes to whatever makes the most sense

**that whole thing probably had nothing to do with Ja-Ja-ja-G-UNIT!**

Nice Helvisa, Demon :3
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

going to be going on vacation Saturday, so can't do that D post-a-thon thing until next year. unless we could do it friday the 14th >_>

I think Kodos is away tommorow, so that is probally a no go. -_-

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    CHRISTMAS DROW RAMBLE.

So Drow don't bury their dead. Dying is seen as a failure, and no one would want to honor failures. Besides that, given the fact that a dead Drow woman was more likely than not killed by her own kin, it would be a bit odd to honor her.
    Among the c'rintri, bodies are likely to be fed to the family's spiders or other beasts of war where a taste for Drow flesh is seen as a beneficial thing. If the slain was particularly dislikes, he or she might be fed to the family's slaves.
    Among the shebali, things are different. Money is important, and the dead are a valuable commodity. Necromancers will pay well for reasonably intact corpses, as will c'rintri with 'exotic' culinary tastes, or desperate shebali who can afford nothing else to eat.
    When families are for whatever reason unable or unwilling to sell their dead or find some use for them within the family, they are typically just left out in the streets where they are rather quickly eaten by the countless spiders that live alongside the Drow, or by desperate and starving shebali or slaves.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

O jeez

Hey, what's this? Is it a thing? A picture? A picture of Hevisa and Karin that happened because Kodos had some extra money leftover from Kodoscon '12?
    Yes. Yes it is.
    SPOILER! :

Click the picture for a larger version.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

You certainly found somebody with a serious level of madskills. Said it before through aim, but yeah... *A*

that looks so rad
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

So here are things D needs to do. The rest of y'all cats can just ignore this.

1. I need you all to post times during the next two weeks, the sooner the better, that you are available to give a day to posting for the first chunk of Viola's dungeon. That will be lots of posting and combat, but since the first part is just a gauntlet of enemies and the maps are largely unimportant except for targeting with shit (IE: No exploration to worry about) we don't need skype or anything. For the second half, I may want to try skype or sumtin. We'll worry about it when we come to it, though.
    2. What would you all like to do after you finish beating Viola? I ask now so I can start preparing maps and encounters and stuff. Harkinia stuff? If so, get in touch with me and let me know what. Another of Karin's old masters? Perhaps one of her old classmates, or some of her old teachers? Or perhaps random powerful wizards with nice shit to steal? Let me know. And if Harkinia, let me know what first. But at least give me the general gist of things.

1) The ussaul. Basically any days from 4pmish fakey america time except sundays and tuesdays.

2) Unicorn Fountain!... *Ahem*, since Karin is the leader and all, I was pretty much fine with letting Jai decide. It's actually more fluffy that way. But if I had to decide, erm... It would be nice to start raising evil stuff in Harkina but not really sure what we would need first. Obviously a Reg would not say no to that 'lesser' ooze wizard anyhow.