Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

This is me on my computer when shizz happens to hit the fan--->

And for when Kodos tries to teach me something beyond my mental capacity...xD jk man.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

fWindy, post.
    Duck, let me know what the fuck is going on because I have no clue.
    Sylux, get in touch already and let's fucking finish Meg's sheet so you can stop holding G back.

I know I harp on about how it's unfair to the other players, and it is, but it is also unfair to me. You know, the guy who spends enormous amounts of time and energy devoted to a thankless labor of love so that he and his friends can have fun and shit. Yeah. I'm in a bad mood and feeling underappreciated, so apologies in advance for the confrontational tone, but please, for the love of Eris, do the above stuff so that things can get moving again. Thanks.

EDIT: In fairness, F and possibly C won't be advancing too far until we get the new member(s) but C may or may not need new members. I don't now what's going on with Duck/Hei, so who knows.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Your hard work and thought throughout this artistic venture is quite appreciated :3 Just so that you hear it, and don't think we don't care

*slouches back into her cave :3
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Kodos you're my bro I love you mang and I'm so sorry I will Gpost to infinity and beyond and yeah what dragon said ;_;

Thanks.

The site is being really weird and not letting me log in to the site itself, rather than the boards. So I can't send PMs. @_@

So since you guys in Drowparty wanted to take over a city, and since I think some things were unclear, here is a thing.
    So every Drow city-state is ruled by a Valsharess, obviously, but how much power and influence a given Valsharess actually has can vary. In every city there's always at least a little bit of tension between the Valsharess and the high priestess of Lolth - unless of course they are the same woman. Similarly, unless the Valsharess is, herself, the Ilharess of her house, she's likely got an Ilharess ocassionally throwing demands and orders her way, or who might one day just get too paranoid and order her killed.
    Beyond that, the Valsharess, like any Drow woman, has to worry about her daughters or younger sisters or underlings trying to kill her and take her job. Most Valsharesses from larger houses are somewhat more secure because their sisters are likely running their own cities with their own problems, while the smaller house Valsharesses usually just make sure their sisters meet with unfortunate accidents.
    Beyond the religious and familial issues, there are also the fact that very rarely is the Valsharess' house the only noble house in the city, and there will usually be branches of at least a few other powerful and wealthy families around. So she has to be careful about them, too. Plus there are often local power figures like wealthy businesswomen, powerful wizards, powerful mercenaries, possibly vampire matrons, and more. And if the city has a ghetto for free non-Drow, odds are the ghetto has its own power structure and issues, which while unlikely on their own to prove a threat to the Valsharess, could prove helpful to her - or her enemies.

Basically, like everything else in Drow society, it's a massive clusterfuck of paranoia, treachery, and half-naked Elves trying to fuck eachother in every sense of the word.

And, of course, all those sub-houses, families, ghettoes, and churches have their own issues.

The Drow are one giant fractal clusterfuck.

EDIT: Also, here's a thing someone else help that should be helpful to the party. Well, Neit mainly, since she's the one with daughters.
    "An ambitious female with no hope of gaining status in her own mother’s house will sometimes strike out on her own and form a family.
    Thus begins the creation of a new house. She will struggle and gather to herself husbands, warriors, mages and slaves. As her family grows, she will fight to maintain her good graces with Lolth. This includes sacrificing her third son to the Goddess and sending her female children into Lolth’s service. The growth and wealth of her house are a direct reflection of her own standing and power within the society."

Basically you need:
    1. A family - that is to say daughters.
    2. Minions - probably helps if you get some other families to throw in with you.
    3. Lolth and her priestesses to not hate you so much that the actively try to hurt you.
    Last edited by Kodos; 03-13-2012 at 04:20 AM.

My head hurts just trying to wrap my head around the...uh...Drow society thing.'

@_@
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

~Drow~

EDIT: But not that you're in Drowparty, or any party, but what dun you get @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Basically you need:
    1. A family - that is to say daughters.
    2. Minions - probably helps if you get some other families to throw in with you.
    3. Lolth and her priestesses to not hate you so much that the actively try to hurt you.
    Alsiif;
    1. Yeah, but they're all maley male boy things.
    2. Nope.
    3. Probally a mega nope.

Ryyna;
    1. Nope.
    2. Yes, and lots.
    3. Probally not so bad.

Neitar;
    1. Yep. Some girlies, even.
    2. Yeah, a few.
    3. Oh boy, do the preist-heavy houses want to smash her head in...

...Well that works out well.