Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Friday is not-doable whatsoever for me for that.

More Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    My inbox was full. IT IS FULL NO LONGER.

I am going to see Prometheus tonight, most likely, so I shall not be around. DEAL WITH IT.

Zizi, Hammeh, you two need to C post yous.

A post coming soon. Sorry I'm the one holding it up for once. I keep forgetting to finish up Makotosheet. Someone remind me next time they see me.

I've been busy doing lots of encounter tables, dungeon notes, and suchlike for Drowparty, E, Umbralume, Ugarit, and even a bit of B. I'd like to give all the parties freeform stuff - again, that's part of why I want to run through things all at once with us all online sometime soon.
    I've also been working on the class changes and stuff. And trying to articulate in clear words all the changes I'm doing for arcane spellcasting to make it less I WIN FOREVER FUCK YOU SEE THE TRUTH.

Lastly: Voegu and Korshim. I want to start these ASAP. Especially the former since it's all ready to go and has no extra work needed. Del, Blue Dragon, Fail, Bacon, you four still interested yes?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

holy shit, it's eros

and a still better lucy theme

EDIT: also mishka

Last edited by Delphinus; 06-11-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

NIce 1 Del, you knOw all the mUSics and Mishy baby would lOvE!

// ∵ \ \
    |{◎ ◎| |
    ||▽| |
    || v | |

Ach sorry, I never check my PMs here- you'd be better off emailing me .

Also weekends for me are Pretty Crap because my mum has taken to stealing the power cord for the internet hub, thus cutting off the internet. On a weekend. Because she is a goober. (Also because Thursday-Sunday are the days I'm most likely to be asked to go do something right that second, thus cluttering up what is usually an empty schedule.)

But if you all decide on a day and a time (someone is going to have to translate into GMT because time zones confuse me like nothing else) then I'll make sure I'm there.

Time zones confuse me too. @_@

Zizi why are you not on AIM. I can't sleep. KEEP ME COMPANY.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Dude, that was AWESOME, ha ha ha.

So, Drowramble.

It is important to remember that the Drow are, in their own eyes, not merely cultured, refined, and civilized, but he epitome and apex of these ideals. All other civilizations and cultures are nothing more than crude and laughable imitations of what the Drow have perfected. To that end, the Drow, for all their barbarism, do not like to do things that they would see as thuggish. It's one thing to have your goons jump a shebali woman or a man in the streets, but open and unrefined violence like that is frowned upon among the c'rintri. Murder is an art like any other to the Drow, and one does not make art by dumping a bucket of paint on the canvas.
    Assassination, duels, open warfare - this is how civilized Drow women kill eachother. Not having their trolls grab someone off the street and smash her into the floor until she stops moving.
    And given the pettiness, cruelty, and sadism of most Drow, simply killing a rival, especially a hated one, is so impersonal and wasteful. Far better to lay her low, strip her of her possessions and influence, and then when she is at her lowest point strike.
    Jiv'elgg lueth jiv'undus phuul jivvin!

As a note on classes - the Drow do have Alchemists but they mostly make potions, poisons, and stealth aiding chemicals - even the Drow aren't quite so insane as to use explosives in enclosed caverns.
    Usually.
    I mean, it's not like it matters if a few thousand slaves and a few hundred of your own freewomen die as long as you win. For Goddess and Glory!