Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

What's shorter than a Ulow? What's more spidery and has more limbs than a Mish?...

I dunno, geeze, I was asking you. :/

Have a pic of Fluffy + Gangly (Huzhke).

SPOILER! :
    LISTEN

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yesssss

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

superb

Story time! Here's brief descriptions of three of the six types of lung dragon. I don't include bits about their size, because those vary wildly with age, obviously.

CHIANG LUNG
    Chiang Lung dragons, sometimes called River Dragons, are powerful lung dragons that dwell within magical palaces located at the bottom of lakes and riverbeds throughout Izumo. Though scholarly and patrons of the arts, Chiang Lung are nonetheless, as with all dragons, proud and arrogant and are also known as being the most short tempered and Tantrum prone of the lung dragons.
    Chiang Lungs have long, serpentine, bodies with four short legs and webbed feet. Their scales are various shades of scintillating blue and/or green, often shifting to a brilliant yellow along their belly. Their long beards may be nearly any color, but their long horns are always white. Though wingless, Chiang Lung possess innate powers of arcane flight. Chiang Lung can feed upon any sort of mineral or gem but generally prefer a diet of fish and sheep.
    Chiang Lung can breath forth rainclouds in a manner akin to the breath weapon of other dragons. Chiang Lung also possess various innate supernatural abilities granting them, among other things, control over water and the weather. The four Dragon Kings, the lords of all Chiang Lung and Wang Lung, are said to be able to even create tsunamis at will.
    Chiang Lung are served within their watery palaces by Shrimpfolk and Crabfolk. When venturing forth onto land, Chiang Lung are, unless going in disguise, almost always accompanied by a retinue of Crabfolk Samurai. Chiang Lung occupying positions of greater honor and authority within the bureaucracy maybe accompanied by Shen Lung, as well. Typically, when among Humans, a Chiang Lung will adopt a Human form, and generally remains in its natural form among Humans only when deliberately seeking to awe them.
    To the Humans of Izumo, Chiang Lung are, along with Shen Lung, among the lung dragons most likely to be encountered by common folk. Due to their powers and watery abodes, Chiang Lung are typically seen as spirits of water and rain, and offerings are left for them at nearly all lakes and rivers near Human settlements - whether or not the body of water is known to actually be home to one. Perhaps due to some quirk of teperment, or perhaps simply due to their greater contact with common Humans, Chiang Lung have a reputation for being among the most Tantrum prone of all lung dragons, and even other dragons tend to be especially careful to avoid causing offense when dealing with them.

PAN LUNG
    Pan Lung dragons, sometimes called Coiled Dragons, are guardian lung dragons assigned by the Draconic Bureaucracy to protect and watch over various crypts, temples, and sacred places throughout Izumo. Much like other posts within the bureacracy, the stewardship of a particular site is something that is passed down from generation to generation of Pan Lung, so a single family line can maintain the same grounds for thousands and thouands of years.
    Pan Lungs are long, thin dragons which are, thanks to their lack of limbs, serpentine even by the standards of lung dragons. As a juvenile, the scales of a Pan Lung are gray, but these scales quickly change into more vibrant shades of color, changing in hue as the dragon matures. Various shades of red, green, and orange are the most common scale colors for a Pan Lung and due to natural secretions these colorful scales gleam in sunlight. The mane that adorns the neck of a Pan Lung, as well as its whiskers, are similarly multi-hued and colorful. Though wingless, Pan Lung are still capable of flight thanks to inante magical powers. The diet of a Pan Lung dragon consists almost entirely of fruits and vegetables and, as a result, Pan Lungs often maintain elaborate gardens that are tended to by their underlings.
    A Pan Lung dragon possesses the supernatural ability to command reptiles, fish, and scaled amphibians and to communicate with them. Whenever touching or submerged in water, a Pan Lung can surround itself in an aura of ghostly, flickering, multi-colored flames that wound any creature attempting to strike it, although these flames are instantly dispelled by contact with other mundane or magical fires. Pan Lung dragons also possess various powers of illusion, among other spell-like abilities.
    As Pan Lungs are assigned to guard particular locations for life they travel little, if at all, and thus are very rarely encountered by common Humans. Generally the only contact between Pan Lungs and Humans takes the form of Human pilgrims visiting sacred locations guarded by the dragons, or if a Human monastery or hermitage happens to be deemed important enough by the bureaucracy to warrent the protection of a Pan Lung.

SHEN LUNG
    Shen Lung dragons, sometimes called Spirit Drgons, are the courtiers of the Draconic Bureacracy assigned to assist, serve, and guard the noble Chiang Lung and Tien Lung dragons. Shen Lung are loyal and dutiful, even by the standards of lung dragons and are, by dragon standards anyway, relatively modest as well. Having no real domains of their own, Shen Lung typically dwell within or near the estate of the dragon they serve.
    Shen Lungs are slender and bright-eyed, with spiked tails, ridgebacks, and two sharp horns rising from the top of their heads and golden whiskers growing from their snouts. The scales of a juvenile Shen Lung are dull shades of red, blue, green, orange, and combinations thereof, although as the dragon ages they will brighten into brilliant and dazzling hues. Thought wingless Shen Lung dragons possess supernatural powers of flight. Shen Lungs prefer a diet of fish, rodents, and precious gems.
    A Shen Lung dragon possesses the supernatural ability to command reptiles, fish, and scaled amphibians and to communicate with them. Whenever touching or submerged in water, a Shen Lung can surround itself in an aura of ghostly, flickering, multi-colored flames that wound any creature attempting to strike it, although these flames are instantly dispelled by contact with other mundane or magical fires. Additionally, Shen Lung themselves are especially vulnerable to fire, magical or otherwise. Lacking any sort of breath weapon, Shen Lung dragons nonetheless have a slew of supernatural powers at their disposal, including the ability to control the weather, cause ice storms, and a aura of nobility which repulses all vermin.
    Shen Lung are often encountered by Humans acting as intermediaries or messengers on behalf of their masters and, as such, are seen as bringers and omens of good fortune and opportunities to curry favor with the Draconic Bureacracy.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Dagrons!

Also, FYI: Wi-Fi on Amtrak! So, if I have my computer and it's working, I can now check up on this during my commute Yay.
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

*meep*
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-03-2013 at 12:39 AM.

Make an Eros be!

THREAD NEWS UPDATE
    PARTY A: Still seeking new members to resume.

PARTY B: Probably can resume soon, actually. Mostly need to talk to Zizi, Reg, and Sean.

PARTY C: I'd still like a new player, very badly, but I mostly just need to talk to Zizi and confirm the bussing of Shari. If anyone can find a new player lemme know.

PARTY D: This is the big news. Jai has taken a second job (he is Breaking Bad and has become a meth cook) and doesn't have time to be around. Plus in November he is going on a Mormon mission (to Mars) and will be gone for, like, literally two years. So anyway, as with Yuan, I'm adopting Karin. I'll mostly be playing Karin, but now and again Reg may be handling her. She's enough woman that two men need to handle her. Also partly because it's really hard for me to objectively pick her spells since I literally now what's going to be coming ahead so it's hard.

PARTY E: Needs more people.

PARTY F: Should be resuming soon actually. Mostly just need to talk to Demonfyre.

PARTY G: Is chugging along slowly. Sean, Blue, post!

DROWTHREAD: Could use a new player, but is managing.

UGARIT: Blame Sean. Sean, get in touch!

UMBRALUME: Going okay. I need to post. Been busy lately, and apologies.

I'm trying to message you on facebook but they won't send