Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

>_> Well that's a major pain in the ass...

Last time that happened to me it was due to some weird bug that wouldn't let me post perticular paragraphs for no apparent reason... Only way I could solve it was by changing the wording. Very strange.

If you really can't post it you can always PM it to me, through.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    If any of you ever have a post that is getting eaten, PM it to me and I will see what I can do.

But, you also might want to try double-posting it and splitting it in half. I've gotten weird errors like that, sometimes.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I cut it in half, and I'm going to leave it like that. Carry on, one and all.

Hi Zizi. :3

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

drew scene from D kinda..

SPOILER! :

Love it. Spot on. :333

Caek that is amazing.

Anyway. For C I assume everyone is going to the capital. As a reminder you often seem to forget: You have a Druid. Haru can turn into a bird and scout out a city. Or any number of animals. He smells like the animal and everything so the Bakeneko wont be able to notice he's not what he seems to be unless one of them happens to Truesight or something. And that's not like a racial ability or anything.

Also Zizifish plz get in touch kthanx.

Double post because this is important and I want to make sure everyone relevant sees it.

G players! Besides Zizi! I need to know whether or not hte party is doing Ghost Huntin' Sidequest. Zoinks. ASAP. I will count all the voted by like Monday. So please post.

I was talking to Kodos and Ryyna has super rad Charisma (33)
    So should Kodos cap the ability scores of non-epic vaguely-humanoid things at 30 (assuming a baseline of +0 for that race. So something with +2 Str has a cap of 32 Str and something with -2 Con would have it capped at 28)

In other words, the Drow cap is 36 for Charisma, 32 for Dexterity, 28 for Constitution, and 30 for everything else. Basically 30 plus or minus racial modifiers.