Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminus Est OOC - NOW RECRUITING

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    o jeez

So Reg wants a new player for Drowthread. I suppose we could do with one, maybe two, more.

Drowthread? Drowthread! The Drowthread is a party of (currently) three Drow lasses on a meandering quest for glory, fame, and power.
    The Drow are an evil racial offshoot of Elves with dark blue, gray, or black skin, white hair (although they often dye it), and unnatural beauty and grace even by Elven standards. Otherwise they're physically identical to Elves save for being a bit more fertile and having a higher birth rate.
    Drow are decadent, promiscuous, matriarchal, misandrist, superficial, cruel, sadistic and generally just evil and not very nice. Male Drow are at best second-class citizens, and at worse chattel slaves, with noble-born male Wizards being the sole exception. Non-Drow are sometimes permitted to live in ghettoes on the fringes of Drow cities, but are most typically are found in Drow cities only as slaves - with slavery being the base upon which Drow civilization is built.
    The Drow are an extremely paranoid people and assassination is the primary method of upwards social mobility. Most highborn Drow are so busy guarding from assassins that they rarely get to kill anyone, though. In essence, Drow society is held together by paranoia, hedonism, and fear of Goddess.
    The Drow worship the cruel goddess Lolth, Queen of the Demonweb Pits. Lolth is cruel, sadistic, demanding, and unreasonable. Every Drow mother must sacrifice her third-born son to the Goddess, and beyond that her priestesses serve to provide Lolth the constant praise and offerings she demands. Lolth bears little love for the Drow, and their relationship is essentially such that she merely hates them less than she hates everyone else.
    Drow society is esentially a constant struggle between the church and the various noble houses (who fight amongst themselves as well). It's an insane culture caught between an insane theocracy devoted to a demanding goddess, and a fickle and avaricious aristocracy.
    Drow live in the Underdark, a vast subterranean environment beneath the surface of the world. The Underdark is a series of caves and caverns, tunnels and vaults, which are poorly explored by surface folk, intermittently settled by natives, and home to all manner of strange and exotic creatures. The majority of Drow settlements are in the Middledark, the region of the Underdark 3-10 miles beneath the surface. The lower one goes in the Underdark, the more dangerous and alien things to get, with the Lowerdark (11+ miles below surface level) being home primarily to Illithids, Aboleths, Beholders, and various other aberrant horrors.
    The party at the moment is a trio of Drow cousins from a minor noble house, Alsiif the Demonic Sorceress, Ryyna Fama the Aristocrat, and Neitar Inthuul the Telepath. They've cut ties with their former house and set out on their own as adventurers, hoping to build up the fame, fortune, connections, and holdings needed to start their own house, or, perhaps failing that, at least marry into one of the Great Houses.
    For Goddess and Glory!

Race choices are obviously limited to female Drow, but some templates like Half-Demon may be allowed - Drow are well known for their insatiable and often exotic sexual appetites.
    Class choices are more varied than even the other parties. Drow have preserved much of their pre-Cataclysm knowledge and thus have access to Artificers. They also have appropriated and stolen much from other Underdark and even surface cultures, and have access to Ninja. Plus all the base classes, and then some. Dovahkiin esque classes even. Fus.

We need a good player who won't vanish. The party is open-ended and largely freeform so we need someone who can and will post often, as well.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact me and/or post here.
    No offense to Cake and Phail of course!

I just think we really need at least one character with a little ambition in here. Even Neit was supposed to be a fussy drunken layabout. x_x

Note that I'd be perfectly alright with somebody playing one of her sons or daughters, also.
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-28-2012 at 04:31 PM.

i c how it is

///

Edit;

SPOILER! :
    Believe in Hevisa who... Erm, will murder you if you don't?...
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-28-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Megæra lol

Edit wao~ sweet Hevisa
    Last edited by Sylux; 04-28-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Thanks dude- But your image ain't working at the minute, at least not on my comp... >_>

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    It's working for me.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Hoooly crap I want to do this.

I wrote a short story about Ramirez for the lulz. He's in his mid-late teens here, and still living on his parents' estate. Some people are just born evil. It has some rapey connotations and mild violence, so it might not be work safe?

SPOILER! :
    She was beautiful, delicate, and innocent. How could Ramirez resist the urge to hurt her?

The milkmaid heaved open the stable doors. Cows cooed in recognition as she visited each stall in turn, caressing and checking young calves, milking their mothers into a large pail. Every time she knelt down to milk, her long skirt hitched up, exposing her firm, smooth calves, as white as the contents of her pail. As she went around, she sung gently to the bovines, an old folk ballad. It was coarse and low, but from her ripe pink lips it sounded like an aria.

She came closer. He could hear her heavy breathing, feel the warmth emanating from her, see her bosom heaving up and down. He licked his lips in anticipation and waited for her to pass. Then he rose, barely making a sound, walked behind her, and tapped her on the shoulder.

She shrieked, jumped, and dropped the pail. Although her scream made his ears ring, it was gorgeous, a sudden discordant note in the genteel pastoral of the country morning. She spun to face him, the skin painted even whiter with shock. When she recognised him, the white curdled and became a sickly green. She exhaled all at once, then struggled for breath. Ramirez watched her politely and waited, smirking at her hyperventilating.

When she seemed almost recovered, he looked into her pearlescent eyes and extended a hand.

“I'm dreadfully sorry if I surprised you.” She scowled back at him.

“Come now, don't be like that. It's a waste of your pretty face.”

She flapped one hand at him, waving him away.

“I have a job to do, Master Aquila.”

He knew the stories the serfs told about him. Some of them were true, most were wild exaggerations, none were flattering. He put an arm around her. As she struggled to pull away, he pressed a small purse into her skirts.

“For services rendered...” he leered.

Being slapped by a milkmaid is more painful than you might expect. It takes a surprising amount of strength to milk a cow well, and rather more to wrestle a stubborn bovine into a milking stool against its will. Ramirez felt like he'd had an iron stake driven through his skull. He wobbled, swayed, and almost collapsed. Through bleary eyes he could see the milkmaid bustling away, her skirts the only thing stopping her running at full pace. How dare she? How dare she strike her better and expect to get off scott-free! He staggered after her and hurled himself at her, knocking her face-first into the cow shit. His fists pummelled her. At first she tried to defend herself, tried to scrabble away, then she just groaned.

“Listen, you ignorant scum-fucking whore. You'll give me what I want, or not only will I make you look like the piece of meat you are, I'll tell my father you stole my purse and that I beat you to retrieve it.”

She moaned and wept, her tears mixing with the mud, shit, and blood. Ramirez rubbed her nose in the filth.

“Go ahead, cry. But you'll never refuse me again, will you?” She gibbered incoherently until he slapped sense into her dense little skull.

“Will you?” In a voice weak with crying, she croaked a negative.

“Speak up!”

“N-no. Whatever you want...”

“Address me properly!”

“Master.”

“Good.” He pulled the purse out of her skirts, stood up, and kicked her in the stomach a couple of times. Then he flung a few gold coins at her.

“You're not just a whore, you're a stupid whore. You should've taken my money to start with. Now look at you.” She lay there, crying softly. He blinked back his anger and sighed.

“If anyone asks, tell them a cow did it. I'll be back on Thursday.” He left her crying there, eating mud and blood and cow shit.

In the evening, Ramirez visited an opera house. It was playing a typical piece, about a libertine whose hedonistic ways and proud nature led to his destruction by the Saint. “It's remarkable,” he commented to a friend, “how depraved these characters are. Can you imagine if such people really existed?”
    Last edited by Delphinus; 04-29-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Going away for a week, duderinos. Try not to explodulate excessively while I'm gone, huh?...

///

@Hamachi; That's awesome on so many levels... and if a giant crab works, why not a bear? *_*

@Del; Way to make me think that a character could be secretly justified in his secret evilness, then make him secretly even worse than he secretly was...

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Drowparty theme. Fear not, Ryyna has a cunning plan. A plan so cunning you could stick eight legs on it and cal it a spider.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!